Polanc's Builder Application

IGN: polnac

Timezone: Central European Summer Time Time zone in North Macedonia (GMT+2)

Discord Name: 75ms#5593

How long have you played MunchyMC?: It has been 1-2 months now i think since the first join…

How active can you be per week?: I can be active daily for 3-4 hours, Per week probably 24h

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No i don’t have any yet.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
5 minutes each - Album on Imgur [Five minutes each]
45 Minutes - Album on Imgur [45 Minutes]
1-2h - Album on Imgur [1-2 Hours]
3h and 15-20minutes - Album on Imgur [3h and 15-20minutes]
Medival Castle by polnac - Album on Imgur [3h and 30minutes]
16 days - Album on Imgur [16 days]

SkyWars Map by polnac - Album on Imgur [SkyWars Map]

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
16 days - Album on Imgur [16 days]

This is mine favorite build i made so far, i think it’s pretty cool i put much effort on it, i also learned on this build that the builds are usually better with much simpilar and known blocks,than some random if you get what i i mean…

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I don’t have any experience with other building plugins rather than World Edit, and i think i know the commands pretty well, i think im expirienced well with it, i also use it for 2 years now and i think it’s very helpful so i learned it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Well my build speciality is someting that isnt that hard and not that easy,like the:
45 Minutes - Album on Imgur [45 Minutes]
I think it turned out pretty well, i would say my build speciality are some structres/towers/houses exc. But my weakness i would probably say it’s detailing,becuase you finished the building but you gotta add some details, and that’s my problem… if i add to much details it will look bad, or if i put a little you won’t be able to spot them as you see the build…

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Well to be honest, i started getting in building like 4 years ago i would say,it looked intresteing so i tryed it, i also worked on some server called Stone Lands, Dragon City, and many more (You probably won’t know the server,such they werent popular, 30 players daily) And also i had my own server (Mini Games One) where i build the, kit pvp, skywars, bedwars maps and exc.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: Well i would say im a pretty chill guy, but if something is really really how do i say, bad? I am just saying sometimes i could be toxic if i get annoyed (ingame im saying,not get annoyed in real life and hop in and start hating everyone)… So i would probably say 6-10.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Well i have only applied on the server i mentioned before, witch were small servers with 30 players a day, everytime i got approved becuase i had some experience before, and becuase they were a small servers and needed staff i think that’s why they were accepting the 90% of the applicants… But this is a big chance to prove something, and i think it would be an honor to be a builder on MunchyMC…

Edit (05.5.2021) : Added a new build to my portfoilio,the 3h and 15-20minutes one…
Edit (05.5.2021) : Added a new build to my portfoilio,the 1-2h one…
Edit (06.5.2021) : Added a new build to my portfoilio,the sky wars map…
Edit (07.5.2021) : Added a new build to my portfoilio,the 3h and 30minutes one…

3 Likes

Hey Polanc! I think you should add more to you portfolio. I love your dragon build it looks really good. But it took 16 days? I think that’s pretty slow even for something like that. Also, try to put some pictures of you using world edit in your builds. Terraforming would be pretty nice to see! I do think you put some nice time into your builder application writing part so that’s why I’ll give you a…

+.5 Good luck fellow builder applicant!

3 Likes

MunchyMC has exceptionally seasoned builders and the bar for applicants is set high. I believe that there is room for improvement in this application before it can be considered. I advise looking at MunchyMC builds to get a good reference for how detailing, variety, and scale are expected from builders.

A few tips for now:
I advise that you add more variety to your portfolio. Show multiple structures (especially since they are your strength), organics, timed builds, large scale builds, and show multiple perspectives of your builds. Your windmill is also a good start, however it feels flat toward the top half as well as the blades. Some detailing could be used to give it more depth! You also mentioned that you are most familiar with Worldedit. This is the fundamental plugin for all builders, but I would argue that Voxel is a necessity. Even basics like smoothing are significantly better than worldedit and can reduce building times (which is also a bit of a concern with your portfolio like Oreo said).

Overall, this isn’t a bad start! Though you should put more into your application to better your chances for consideration. Best of luck to you

4 Likes

Saddly i had to restart my whole PC becuase i had a virus this month, that’s why there isn’t much build but i will try my best do build new ones in such a good times… Thanks for the +, much appriciated!

Thank you for the tips, about the portofilio like i said my PC was restarted completly so every world i created was deleted, but i will try to make more builds… I hope you understand, thank you for the support even if it’s a -1… Best regards

1 Like

3h and 15-20minutes - Album on Imgur [3h and 15-20minutes]

Adding a new build to my portfolio ^

1-2h - Album on Imgur [1-2 Hours]

Found the lobby i made for one mini games server i worked on, took me 1-2h… Also adding it to the portfolio.

Cat really said it all, but I too think this application lacks detail, and that you lack detail somewhat as a builder.

This build took you 1-2h, but it is just a few flat walls in a rectangular shape. I think that you should work on your scale & depth to your builds.

Good luck! (:

1 Like

The build was from 1-2 years when i worked on some servers,but thanks…

Added some more builds, also more coming… Thanks again for the feedback, oh and yeah… Also terraforming will be uploaded too

I wont be rating currently but best of luck!
(Great builds great app)

1 Like

Appriciate it, thank you!

SkyWars Map by polnac - Album on Imgur [SkyWars Map]

Just made a skywars map, also used world edit (i meant like terraforming and that) so you can see…

Medival Castle by polnac - Album on Imgur [3h and 30minutes]

Update: Added a new build to my portfiilio…

Hey @polnac, sorry for the delay.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like