Pleppie's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I’ve been active since April 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: I am able to use OBS to record videos.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I am on Discord daily and Teamspeak every now and then.

Application

IGN: Pleppie

Timezone: GMT+8

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: No, I don’t

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Prison

How active can you be per week? I can probably get on around 3-5 hours a day, everyday unless I have something IRL

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I just have a mute and a few false bans, the mute was from playing around on survival, the false bans were Ares bans, not much to describe there.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No, but I have applied for JMod once and Helper once, though I applied for JMod on Survival and was accepted for helper on prison.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think that my reputation is pretty good in the community, I have been trying to keep a good reputation by helping others and trying not to get into heated arguments with others.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I was mostly motivated to apply for the role as there are only 1 or 2 staff that are active at a time, sometimes there aren’t even any. And with my timezone, I am able to staff the server at night, when most other staff are offline.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I think I would rate my knowledge in moderating a community an 8. I have experience from being a helper on Prison and I think I would be able to manage moderating the chat and players individually.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate myself an 8. I am very knowledgeable on different Minecraft hacks and cheats, and I think that I could identify and find cheaters quite easily. I have familiarized myself with the different hacks by watching different videos of each hack to see how it may be advantageous and how to find out that a player is using a hack.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I currently don’t have any :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Big +1

Pleppie is so sweet and such a carrying and helpful person
Pleppie is also very active and knows a lot of features when it comes to prison

Good Luck!

2 Likes

+1
Pleppie is awesome, known them for a while.

1 Like

HUGEEE +1 PLEPPIE DESERVES THIS SO MUCH, MATURE, NICE, HELPFUL, EXPERIENCED

1 Like

Though I never play prison, my personal interactions with pleppie on discord have shown me that she has everything it takes to be a Jmod. She’s calm, self assured, and also LIKE SIX FEET SIX INCHES TALL WTF HOW

Anyway, Good luck!

5 Likes

+1
I don’t play prison but I have talked to you a couple of times. You are very kind, caring, mature and have experience.

Good luck!

1 Like

only 6"4 how did I reach 6"6!!

2 Likes

“only”

2 Likes

promo pleppie rn :knife:

1 Like

very very chill bean <3 have known you for like a year now, and you’re an amazing person and would be great as a mod tbh

1 Like

+1000 please she’s so adorable, she’s already a helper! (we need more pbs!!!)

1 Like

HUGE +1

Even tho I don’t play prison a lot all my interactions with Pleppie were always really good, both of her and Joedaboss helped me a lot 1st times I played and taught me about it

I can’t sadly rate your activity cause I don’t play prison much anymore but when I used to u were really active and always available in case someone needed help
You are mature, nice, very helpful, and very fun to be around! I am sure u would make a perfect prison guard

Good luck Pleppie :heart:

2 Likes

MAJOR +1
Pleppie is amazing! Mature, helpful and super nice. Obviously has a lot of experience as well.
Definitely huge vouch, Pleppie for Mod o/
Good luck!

1 Like

+1 plep

2 Likes

+1
Pleppie knows a lot about the game and is very good in explaining how items work. I’ve never seen her being toxic or anything and I really hope she gets the role. gl!

2 Likes

+1

Pleppie is kind, active and very knowledgeable. Deserves JMod!!
1 Like

pleppie is very kind, and every interaction ive had with her has been pleasant. no doubt that she’ll make a great jmod.

+1

1 Like

pleppie has been and amazing person since day 1 that ive seen her. always being nice and helpfull to others ive never had a bad interaction with her
+100

1 Like

+1

Very active on prison, extremely nice and has done a wonderful job as a helper already. Would love to see Pleppie in purple :) good luck!

2 Likes

+1
She deserves it!
Mature friendly and with great reputation

2 Likes