Pleppie's Staff Application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing on munchy since April 5th but only started actively playing on September 20th of this year and I have enjoyed it very much, I have played a few hundred hours on munchy at this point

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have a recording app, similar to OBS that allows me to record videos and upload it in 1080p.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I am more active in discord though, I do my best to help people who are asking questions about how to use these 2 platforms and server related questions, I know how to use TS and Discord very well at this point.

Application

IGN: PlepDontFall

Timezone: GMT + 8

Languages spoken: English mainly, I know some Tagalog Chinese and Japanese though

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Survival & Woolwars ( mostly interested in moderating survival but I’m also open to moderating wool wars as I only see a few Mods & Jmods on it)

How active can you be per week? I can be active very much throughout a week, I am on the server at most 10 hours a day and at minimum 7 hours and am very active whenever someone asks a question that I am able to answer in the chat I would respond, so I am very active in a week.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:
I have been falsely banned by Ares for cheating recently, and I am extremely sorry for causing trouble, other than that there are no punishments, I have no proof of this ban is false, however, I wish for this not to interfere with my application.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not, but I think I can improve myself from my past self as I have tried moderating a small server of my friend’s with 20 players max and have successfully banned people who were hacking on said server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I personally think people enjoy talking to me as a friend or just in general, I welcome people who join the server and welcome returning players back whenever they do and I’m online. I try my best to show people a nice and welcoming person whenever they talk to me, I also try my best to be approachable and friendly to people.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested as I always see people getting banned, hacking and not following chat rules like spamming/character spamming and death spamming; My goal while I am playing on Munchy is to help the staff team as much as possible and lighten their load of work on this server, applying for this role can help me with this goal I have made for myself, The main reason I am motivated to apply is that I want to help the community and make this server a peaceful server where everyone is kind to each other without people that ruin other players’ fun on the server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
In this category, I would rate myself a 6, as I said earlier I have moderated a server before and am able to keep the chat peaceful without people cursing or saying mean things to each other, I have also stopped fights, answered questions about plugins and Minecraft in general.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate myself a 6 on this as well as I have seen some people hacking before on the server I moderated, and like I said I have banned them before causing more trouble in the server. I can also say that I have personally seen how most hacks work and how it is giving people unfair disadvantages against the hacker, examples of this are Fly,Anti-KB, Nofall, kill aura, reach and other hacks that give unfair advantages.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

https://youtu.be/ouLugDiVikk

Edits: Title change, Name change, grammar changes, spelling corrections, more explanation to the questions added wool wars to servers to moderate.

13 Likes

Please rename the application to include your IGN instead of your forums name! (Fixed)

Your application seems pretty well written, and there are only some minor spelling, grammar, and format errors, such as this:

To make these bold, space out the number from the two asterisks :smiley:

It’s a +.75 from me, good luck with your application!

Also, we joined Munchy for the first time on the same day xd Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.05.14 PM

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for notifying me @AceCaptainRex <3<3

1 Like

thanks again <3 & i joined that day but started being active on September 20th :D

1 Like

+1 Pleppie is such a kind and sweet person, i know for a fact she’s gonna be an amazing staff member if she does get accepted!

1 Like

AWwww Tysm bean <3 means a lot to me

You’re so well known in this community I think you’ll be great! Gl o7

1 Like

tysm sprink <3 ily

+0.75 you are very nice and have a wonderful application but I don’t see you on as much (probably time zones).

Good luck!

1 Like

tysm <3

1 Like

+1 Although I haven’t ever really gotten to know you or talked with you from what I have seen you are mature and kind. Goodluck!

1 Like

tysm zach <3 gl on your application as well !

1 Like

+1. While I’ve never played survival on Munchy, the couple of times I’ve seen you on WoolWars you’ve been extremely nice. You’re obviously active and mature, you’d be great for staff.

1 Like

thanks solus <3

Nicely written! Good luck :laughing:

1 Like

tysm smoon <3

I believe staff would very much enjoy a lightened load in terms of work and we’d all be appreciative of what you’d do for the community! Good luck and hopefully it goes well <33

1 Like

tysm rhino <3

+1
Very active and well known in the community

1 Like

<3 ty dan

1 Like