Plephix's Event Team Application

IGN: Plephix

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I can host events almost every day! Since it is summer, I can do many events per day, but when I go on vacation or school starts back up, I may not be able to do as many. These are my times.
Monday Summer: Anytime. School: 5:00 - 10:00 PM
Tuesday Summer: Anytime. School: 5:00 - 10:00 PM
Wednesday Summer: Anytime. School: 5:00 - 10:00 PM
Thursday Summer: Anytime. School: 5:00 - 10:00 PM
Friday Summer: Anytime. School: 5:00 - 11:00 PM
Saturday No set times!
Sunday I can be on at any time!

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Many things set me apart from other people. First is my maturity. Although I’m young, I can still deal with situations and other people well. Another thing that sets me apart from the rest is how open I am when it comes to events being hosted. If someone asks me to host something, I will try my best to make sure that they are happy with the event.`` One more thing I love to do is aid people in having fun. Even in real life, I love to make people happy and cheer them up if they have a bad day. I also know the commands that come with being in the event team. I have some examples.

/eventtpall - This command lets people who want to join the event able to tp to you through a command. (/confirm)

/ekick - This command is used for someone who is acting up in an event.

/eban - This command is used for someone who may have been cheating in the event.

/broadcast - This command is used to announce the event to the whole server.

/skit - This command has many uses, you can create a new kit, with /skit create (name), and apply it to a radius around you with /skit apply (radius).

There are many more commands, but these are the main ones.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an Event Team Member, I will bring positivity and fun to the server. Another thing I can add is to help build maps, as I am an avid builder. One more thing I can do is come with new ideas for events. I feel like I have a creative mind, and can make it fun! Most of the time I am on the server, events rarely happen, so as an Event Team Member I can host many. I also have an open schedule, so I can be on at almost anytime during the day.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the Event Team because I feel I can bring a lot to this server. I also feel it will be a fun way to spend my summer and get better known in the community. I also know that if no other staff are online, players need someone to go to, and being an event team member, I can be there for people who need help. I love making people happy, and it makes me feel happy.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Atterax - I almost always see Atterax online, he is active in chat as well as discord. He answers PM’s and has been a good friend to me. He hosts almost every event. Host CRR when I asked if he could.

@Gavot - Enchanse (Gavot) is also online a lot. I have not talked to him very much, but he has hosted and helped others host events as well.

@82602 - Hosts many events when requested to. Very nice too!

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to add that this server has really helped me a bunch. It has brought me many new friends, and new communities to be a part of. This server has been a huge part of my life. One more thing I would like to add is to please give me suggestions, this is one of my first applications, so it really helps.

Discord: Plephix#6495

Edit 1: Page Duplicated, had to remove it.
Edit 2: Changed some wording.
Edit 3: Added “Hosted CRR when I asked” to Atterax
Edit 4: Added 82602

1 Like

Hello!

I will give your application a +2 for the following reasons:

• Very mature
  • Lots of detail included into the application
  • Extremely active

Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey Plephix! I’ll be giving you a +0.75 for the following reasons:

• Detailed application.

• Seems mature.

• Has knowledge on the commands.

• Seems active.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you Gavot!

+1
I see you on a lot and you have a detailed application–Also friendly towards me in game!

Best of luck!

1 Like

I appreciate it! Thank you so much! :D

1 Like

+1

Was very kind to me and humble when I gave them stuff in Survival, and seems to have a lot of knowledge of Event Team commands.

1 Like

<3 Thank you flare!

1 Like

Hello,

• Friendly
  • Decently detailed application
  • Mature
  • Decently active
  • Toaster

+1

1 Like

Thank you 82602! Toaster :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So where did the 0.25 go ;p

Anyways, +1 from me. Been pretty fun speaking to you in game.

1 Like

Thank you McDonalds! OG name + fun talking to you too!

1 Like

+1
You are a nice, active, and mature person. And your application is also detailed, good luck Plephix!

never seen you ingame -1

+1
a real chad.

We might have different timezones. I’m usually online all day and maybe we can talk in-game too. :slight_smile:

Thank you warper!!! :smiley:

Applicitys you are really fun to play with! Thank you for replying!

1 Like

Hey @Plephix, I’m giving you a +1 for the following reasons:

• Really active
  • Good person
  • Mature and nice to talk to

Good luck with your app! =)

1 Like