Please some mod help me with my ban situation (MOD MUST READ)

Ok so I have made MANY forum posts about this but I have had no mods help me with my issue. So about a year ago I was banned why idk I asked about getting false banned and this is exactly what the said “You were banned for a reason”. At the point I still didn’t know why I was banned I made another ticket no response then I was so mad because of that I made a angry ticket saying staff suck which was a dumb choice. Then the blocked me from appealing and creating a ticket. Then I made multiple posts people tried to help by telling me to “appeal on the discord”. I tried appealing but it wouldn’t let me because I was on purgatory and I couldn’t appeal there so i just want so mod to help me sort this out it has been a year sense I have been banned please i just want to play this server thank. I would also like to mention I tried doing the quests but my adhd stops me from doing anything. I also know people will say buy a unban but I can i have no money so please some mod help me again i just want to enjoy the server like I did, your axolotl Chicky.

I’m not a mod or anything, but double checking your previous posts, you have already been banned & unbanned before. Former moderator @Serioux states that you were unbanned after your first ban, but then banned again for cheating. Therefore you have to get a unban by buying one or earning one on purgatory. Which that means you cannot appeal and as I stated quoting Serioux before, you have to buy an unban or earn one on purgatory.

2 Likes

Adding onto what Beel said, I’m not a mod either, however you do need to be patient with staff members when it comes to support tickets, as they vary. Also, I’d recommend asking an smod or admin to reinstate your appeal rights, as complaining about it won’t do much. Hope this helps :3

2 Likes

Agree with Beel and Devilish ^^
Complaining won’t help your chances

1 Like

You have been unbanned from the server and the website, I hope you have learned your lesson during this time and won’t break the rules again.

6 Likes