Please recommend me some movies or shows!

Hello not to discourage from craftys post and the post about prison but I think I need a little more positive side on the forum right now so I’d like to have some movies or shows recommended and before someone says daredevil, better call Saul, or breaking bad already watched them lol.

Recommend me anything really I’ll say if I watched it or not.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll check it out Ty

1 Like

The big bang theory (Or simalarly, young sheldon)

1 Like

young sheldon is ok
the big bang theory is the worst sitcom the world has ever seen. i absolutely do not understand why create a show with such unlikeable main characters.

the only good thing to come out of the big bang theory are the memes.

2 Likes

penny is literately amazing what

1 Like

Excluding the ones you said you’ve already watched, here are a couple I’d recommend :frog:

• Chernobyl - It’s on the shorter side but it’s definitely worth a watch, well-made, tense, and genuinely scary at times

• (new) Doctor Who - I might be a bit biased since I grew up watching this, but I’d have to say it’s one of the best stories I’ve ever seen told in a tv show, with amazing performances to back it up ( at least from season 1-10, after that the new showrunner kinda ruined it)

• The Last of Us - Definitely one of the newer shows coming out, but damn is it well made. I’ve never played the games the series is based on, but I can tell it’s an amazing adaptation of an already fantastic story. (also pedro pascal is cracked)

2 Likes

Strongly recommend The Bear - pretty recent ! It’s about a small restaurant in Chicago and it’s the most stressful thing on television I’ve ever seen. I get more worked up watching it than any big superhero fight or zombie apocalypse. Acting is excellent and the dialogue feels incredibly raw and real! Plus if you like it you only have to wait till July for S2

House is a great long-form show if you’re looking to wind down. It’s pretty formulaic but witty writing and interesting characters make for a great experience through the 8 seasons. It’s a med drama, and while I was never into medical shows beforehand, I can assuredly say House is one of my fav shows now

TLOU as Alke said was very good and very recent. Ending was weird to me but the penultimate episode was excellent and one of my favourite episodes of TV period

2 Likes

5 Likes

This is why your president Donald until April 17th

1 Like

Already seen great show especially how I learned turtles get cancer from radiation. My uncles turtle should thank me for watching that show.

2 Likes

Play the first game 2nd game sucked but look up first 10 minutes, they chose good cast for the show and made a few changes but kept so much of the game and in suprised they got Boston correct in the 2nd episode. This and mortal kombat 11 are my favorite story games of all time and I’m so happy they did the game justice with the show. Even tho gotta say u should get the game cause you get to live the experience all around besides the parts with bill and frank and Ellie and her friend it’s all there lol. 11/10 show

1 Like

Yeah it needed like that in the game and if you played it it’ll make more sense but the 2nd game shows a little bit why it ended that way. Also don’t buy the 2nd game for gods sake it’s an abomination.

Edit: Love you toe btw

1 Like

You’ve probably watched it but if you haven’t I would recommend watching all the Hunger Games films :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t get through the 2nd one XD hunger games ain’t my thing lol. More into watching bears and gorillas duke it out

1 Like

I highly suggest “From” bqre told me once about this series and I loved it so much

2 Likes

It got canceled :sob:

3 Likes

If you love history, Peaky Blinders is a good show to watch (Netlfix). Will always be one of my favorites <3

3 Likes

Rare Mcdonalds L

2 Likes

Yes I do love history.

2 Likes