Please, I just want to know more about what happened

Hi.
I wouldn’t have thought that my first post on this forum would be written due to me being banned. I’m a quiet person and English isn’t my strong side, so translators and dictionaries are my friends (it took me some time to write this whole post, heh).
As I mentioned I got banned and I really don’t know why. Is there a message on the chat when it happens? I got startled by being send to Purgatory, while I was expanding my claim, so I didn’t notice.
I appealed, writing that I don’t know what I got banned for - so it was short from my side. From here, I want to thank Atterax for his quick response. Unfortunately for me, I only received information that I was caught cheating, and that I should accept the consequences, and that I should refrain from appealing for a month. My intention is not to be rude with regard to re-appeal by writing about this, but I don’t know what to do to help my situation. From my perspective I think there’s been a mistake. I thought I would learn something more than what I could be guessing, or that a few words could be exchanged for clarification. I don’t have any point of reference to know what has been interpreted as an offense, so I can understand the situation and eventually explain if necessary or even apologize properly, if I’m in the wrong. I really, honestly don’t know. I didn’t use anything for game-play to gain advantage and/or materials.
Honestly, on my side, I have no clue. Maybe I was doing something unknowingly - I can only speculate. I am saddened by how things turned. Please, can someone knowledgeable expand on this maybe or even preferably via private messaging, because I don’t want to unintentionally steer drama.
Thank you in advance.

Hi, apologies for the very late response.

Unfortunately there isn’t much detail we can give on how a player was banned if they have been banned for cheating.

If you believe your ban was unjustified, the best you can do is to make a ban appeal at MunchyMC - Help Center with evidence you weren’t cheating.