Please bring back Kit shop, i am poor and I don’t have money to afford kits

Why was kit shop taken down? Were there bugs and are they fixed? I know y’all want make some $$$, but the ranks weren’t cutting it huh? @BadBoyHalo won a 10k dollar tournament and he’s spending it on muffins ;0 Not even a charity lol. I think poor people such as myself should be able to buy kits again with tokens

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was taken down due to a bug originally, but I’m not sure if it has been fixed yet.

Sorry for wasting your time the point I’m trying to make is Poor people = Don’t have money = Can’t buy Kits = ;( But if kitshop were to come back and you can use ur tokens then Poor People = ;) cause they can buy kits. And for now Tokens in KitPVP is literally useless, the only thing you can do is /repair and /rod.

1 Like

I don’t know. bad told me a couple of months ago that it should be back soon (1 week) it has been 2 or 3 months since

Please bring it back!!!

I was told it would’ve been fixed in a week or so, but I asked this months ago… sooo

3 Likes

What needs to happen is a more formal update where they can fix issues related to bugs, balance changes, and all other stuff. I’m talking another major update, similar to the update when ninja got nerfed.

2 Likes

Ninja did not get nerfed, it got buffed.