Plazmal's December 2020 application (Formally uPlazma)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes. I have been a regular and active player on MunchyMC (Mostly WoolWars) Since October of 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I’m able to use OBS Studio(On Windows & Linux), and Simple Screen Recorder(Linux) to record smooth 60fps videos.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have TeamSpeak3 and Discord but I use Discord more often. I am competent with both of these communication programs.

Application

IGN:
My in game name is Plazmal. It’s also worth noting that I play quite a bit on my alt, Blossoma.

Timezone:
My time zone is MDT -7 (Mountain Standard Time).

Languages spoken:
English is the only language that I speak fluently.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
I am mainly interested in moderating Wool Wars. I wouldn’t mind helping on other servers if needed, but I’m generally just interested in Wool Wars.

How active can you be per week?
I should be able to be on for four hours at least on most days. I probably will be on a bit less during certain days such as holidays though to spend time with my family.

I will generally be less active on days that I’m busy. Since I’m not the person who’s, off on weekends, and not on weekdays, I’m not able to predict which days I will be more busy in real life, and which I days I won’t. As I’ve said, I should be able to be on for 4 hours most days though.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I don’t have any legitimate punishments on the server. The last “punishment” I had on the server was in 2019, where I was falsely IP banned for being a bot, since I logged on multiple alts (8). I was quickly un-banned after I explained the story in a ticket. This is actually the only incident I’ve really had on the server, though.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I have applied twice before. My first application was very lazy, my second application, on the other hand, was fairly good in my opinion, but I do have intentions to make this application better than the last one. I’ve been more willing to help players on the servers, and love to discuss server topics such as kits, maps, and get the communities opinions and desires for the server. I’ve always have felt that constructive conversations about the servers and what people’s opinions are really important for a healthy community. :)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I can’t say what people think of me, how ever, based on how I think people think of me, I would say that I have a very good reputation on the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I really love Wool Wars. It’s a very unique game with a very welcoming community. I really want to help make this community, and the game, better and more enjoyable place for everyone to play!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would rate myself an 9. I have had experience with moderating people on an older server that shut down in early 2019, where I had to deal with rude and inappropriate language in chat, and rule breaking. Since it’s been over a year since I’ve been moderating a server, I won’t put myself as a 10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
10, I am quite good at telling the difference between bugs & lag, vs what is actually cheating. For example, sometimes people might freeze midair when their internet just cuts out. This isn’t them “fly hacking” but rather then simply lagging out in a way where the server can’t update their position. Another example is with the ninja kit where people can sometimes lag into the block. When the people lag in the block of their created platform, they don’t take knock back. This is obviously a bug though and not cheating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t got too many videos, though I do believe that this is simply a fact that the staff members have been fairly good about finding cheaters before people actually notice them. I will put the links here that I do have though. It is worth noting that I used a service called Streamable since I actually don’t use Google services for really anything anymore.
[https://streamable.com/ficil9]
[https://streamable.com/910vgk]
[https://streamable.com/esqzgt]
[https://streamable.com/jsmtgr]

12 Likes

+1

Plazma has spent time trying to come up with ways to help improve wool wars and shows his passionate about it I feel he has a great personality and would make a great staff member good luck

+100000

Has great ideas, is helpful, extremely active, and is an all around great guy!!! Nobody deserves it as much as him

+1 as skippo said, extremely dedicated to making woolwars a better place

+1

Plazma would probably be one of the best and mature staff member, munchy has. He’s active and he has a lot of knowledge about the game.

+1
Very active and mature, always comes with great and new idea’s. Plaz is a great pick for JMOD.

Christ plaz, I didn’t know you were 20
Anyway, I like this application a lot. I’m reading this applications as if I didn’t know the person, and all I have to say is the staff team that accepts people really like having a detailed schedule.
Other then that, Plaz is helpful, and makes very well thought out decisions. If you’ve seen his posts… they are quite long, and have a lot of effort put into them. He really wants woolwars to be fair and fun for everyone, and he shows it.
Goodluck Plazma!! +1

+1 Plazmal is one of the best fits for JMOD. he is mature, helpful, and very knowledgeable. he has brought new ideas to Woolwars, and would make a great fit on the staff team.

+1 Plazmal has more than enough to offer to the gamemode and will absolutely show the best performance as staff if accepted!

you’re kinda cute i guess

Thanks guys! ^^

+1. I don’t think there is anyone more knowledgeable about WoolWars than Plazma. He is obviously very mature, he’s very kind, and his ideas for the gamemode are downright genius. He’d be a great staff member.

+1

Super active and friendly in the community :grin:

+1
Has come up with many ideas to improve woolwars, is active, friendly, loyal to the server and very helpful. He is one of the most knowledgeable munchy players I know, and would be perfect with a purple name.
Good luck Plaz!

+123456789 yes.
Plazma is one of the most helpful and kind people on WoolWars (he was actually one of the first to welcome me when I was new). He is amazing at coming up with new and creative ideas and posing new strategies for different things within the game. Even at this point, I learn new things about the game from Plazma all the time. He is probably one of the most knowledgeable and deserving candidates for jmod, no question.
Plaz for jmod :D!

Uh

All I can say is +100

#PlazForSr.Mod!

Thanks guys! Means a lot.

+1 Plaz is friendly and mature, he’s an awesome person. He is very helpful and very knowledgeable. He’s also very active and creative. He has helped the community a lot. I would defiantly want to see him as a staff member as I believe he fits the role perfectly. Good luck Plaz!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the support! :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Plazma, great application! I’d love to offer you a chance at an interview!

12 Likes