PK Spawn Challenge... Can you beat me?

Hey, peeps of Survival! Are you a parkourist? If so, try to beat me in this challenge!

Context
There is parkour in spawn that is available to play. So I thought, what if you can speedrun the parkour? And so I did.

Challenge
Whoever can beat me (and send proof) first of them beating my time will get an easy 2000 gold!
(and yes, I changed the prize)

Rules
2 Rules:

1. Stand on the gold block before you start the parkour map and after you finish the parkour map.
  2. No perks, crate items, + and ++ perks, tridents, chrous fruits, elytras, or any way that can give you an advantage to get less time in your run.

My run (16.32 seconds)

Good luck to all who participate or tried!

15 Likes

dream music intensifies

10 Likes

I was just about to type that…He would actually be good at chasing @Dream. Depends on his pvp.

2 Likes

I’m utter trash at parkour, but this seems like such an exciting challenge! Also spotto me in the vid hehe :eyes:

4 Likes

@dxlicaterose it’s your time to shine :relieved:

4 Likes

I know a server you would be good at, as there are the most talented j&r players.
But I’m not sure if you can beat their challenges?
The hardest jump I know from them is a 4 block gap with walls to your sides and in the back, so you can’t even jump without getting velocity or do other tricks first. (I think they got speed hacks)

1 Like

They dont have speed.

Manhunt parkour???

Nah, I’m too nooby to try this XD

2 Likes

wtf ur a parkour god u breezed through those neos o_o

3 Likes

I’d be lucky to complete it in less than 5 minutes :sob:

3 Likes

Dude
I can’t even do the first jump 1344a726dc134bff094a84ff60ea934d

GGs!!!