Pixygaly´s Event Team Application

IGN:
pixygaly
Timezone:
EDT
How often can you host events:
I would host events 2 times a week at most 3 or 4 as I am a student but I do tend to have the necessary time to host events.
What sets you apart from other applicants:
Some things that set me apart from others would be my time and dedication on such events, not only giving the best of me for these events but also making them fun and enjoyable for players.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What I can bring to MunchyMC is the fun and excitement players want when joining the server, I want the players to have fun, enjoy the events and for them to want to log in to the server for the excitement and joyfulness I feel like I can create.
Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team because I think events are part of the many fun things in a server and I would love to help/make fun events for everyone to enjoy.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I didnt really think this far but in the events I’ve played were done by BadBoyHalo but it was pretty fun, another event I was in you could say was about two months ago where BadBoyHalo was streaming and Skeppy decided to troll the event, it was kinda confusing to see all those things happen but at the end of the day it was something to remember.
Anything else you would like to add:
I am a student, I live in California, I played minecraft 2 years after it came out.I took a break from minecraft about 2 years ago for academic reasons but I did come back and I want to enjoy the game a little but more than I already do :blush:

I would recommend getting to know the community before applying cause i personally have never seen u on and i would also recommend adding more detail. Just trying to help! Good luck :smile:!

2 Likes

Your application lacks detail and I don’t think I’ve seen you on. Good luck though!

3 Likes

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.