Pixellite's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: Yes I Have Done Many Events And Almost Won A Few Events

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: yes i use it alot for vc and texting

Application

IGN: Pixellite

Timezone: EST

Can you use a microphone? Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week? Yes I Will Help Bad And Omar And Everyone Else Who Needs Help With Their Events

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? 7/10 Some People Know Me And Some Dont But I Joined During September 2021 I Am Very Active In The Community

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I Want To Help People With Mistakes And Things That Are A Little Buggy.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? I am not very good with worldedit but i am using it on my own server and i am getting better

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? I Would Listen To Everything The Host Says

Anything you want to add: You Might Say My Voice Might Be Annoying Because It Is A Little Squeaky
Thats All :)

1 Like

Your voice is beautiful, Pixellite :)

Hi there, Pixellite

We appreciate you showing interest in joining the team and applying, however unfortunately we can’t accept your application at this time. I’d recommend you work on actively interacting with the community and building a positive reputation if you would like to apply again in the future. Good luck :)

2 Likes