Pixelless's Media Application

~Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCStp-Yxsr4PaWEtcc4FyDJA
~Number of subs/followers:
823 (or more, depending on whenever you see this) subscribers
~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
I would say around 15 or above (It changed I just realized, also I don’t really get a high number of views!) And for shorts I would say around above 1,000 views per short (at least for the past couple of days.)
~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
My oldest Munchy Video (not shorts) was about 2 weeks ago.
~Servers for which you have created content:
-Hypixel
-MunchyMC
-Bridger.land
-BedwarsPractice
~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I would like to join the media team because, I really like playing woolwars, I play almost everyday, and hopefully I can support the server, and (hopefully) get new players to join the server. I would also like to join because, I really like to make content on the server, and (if I get accepted) I could probably host some auto events and have some fun!
Thank you, and have a great rest of your day/night!

8 Likes

I think you could add some more detail to the application but I do think you make good content and you deserve a +1!!! Good luck <33

2 Likes

Pixel is a very awesome friend and content creator and would be a great addition to the team, I would also like to mention Pixel did some streams on Munchy a couple months ago so he has been making content for more than 2 weeks

+1

2 Likes

Welp I met pixel a month ago, and Pixel is a amazing friend he is kind and nice he would be a great media rank. He makes amazing and talented YouTube videos and I’m glad I have him as a friend.

Good luck pixel I hope you get media.

+1

1 Like

Plusone gl

1 Like

+1
Good luck Pixel

I would say your responses are a bit bland and need more detail.

Good Luck

Great player, very active, knows the community, and isn’t toxic. Once again a little short but+1

Pixel, you are a great friend and I’d think you would be great for the media team, but if you’re not getting a lot of viewers, you’re def doing something wrong. Other than that, great application

+1

Yeah, I think so too Carlo ://

Huge +1

1 Like

Your channels looks cool! However I think you should try to get a bit more views on your munchy videos as they are pretty low compared to the requirements for Media rank.

Therefore I’ll be giving you a +0

Good luck!

Yeah, I have no idea why, but they have always been so low.

Hello Pixelless!

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team!

After a review of your channel it would appear that most of your MunchyMC content is in the YouTube Shorts format, and we set the bar a little higher for those than long-form videos.

Therfore I’d like to see you continuing to upload more MunchyMC YouTube Shorts and getting more views on them, or branching out to longer form videos or livestreams if you would like to!

Please wait at least 2 weeks before re-applying!

3 Likes