GMT

Discord username:
Phantom Music#0001

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
for like 1 or 2 years i think

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
well one time i built a mansion

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
i am very experienced with world edit i don’t know all commands for world edit but i do know most

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
well i am good with building stuff and my only weakness is not having world edit

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
my own server and my friends server and i build in single player

You will need to include a portfolio with some of your build projects if you want your application to be accepted.

3 Likes

i don’t have a portfolio

-1 Include more info and portfolio

I recommend carvedo

-1 from me. There are many things that need to be improved here.

• Portfolio. In order to be accepted you need to show your works. If you don’t have any builds how will they know if you should be accepted or not?
  • Grammar. You have a lot of grammar mistakes that should be fixed.
  • Strengths and weaknesses. You need to add more detail. Saying that you’re good at building isn’t going to cut it. Go into what types of build you excel at such as organics, structures, etc.
    Good luck!
    Edit: You have not been playing for multiple years. You just started today. You need to be more active and involved if you want to get in.
3 Likes

i played on a different account for years

Then you should list it under the account names.

1 Like

-1 and here is why:

*You don’t have any pictures of your builds
*Your app needs way more detail. Example: you describe your specialty with "I am good at building stuff " that doesn’t say anything about you, because I think all builders are “good at building stuff”
*First you say that you’re very experienced with we, but after that you say your weakness is not having we?

Also, try putting the questions in bold because thats way more easy to read.

Without a portfolio, we cannot consider your application.

1 Like