PFFMJE's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
PFFMJE(No past IGN’s)

Timezone:
EST

Discord username:
PFF MJE#1082

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Only a few days but I realized the community was nice and I really like how the map is incorporated with the games and lobby.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
It is meant to say structural builds instead of best builds.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build is the last terraforming build. It is a forest(Kind of a mystical theme) I like it the best because of the detail I put in it. there is a lot to take in in . From the photo you cannot really see it ll but I added bee’s be hives, a broken tree. Detail on the wall. Lots of terraforming to get that kind of shape etc. I assure you there is more than just that picture it is just from any one angle you can not see it all. I would prefer to screen share myself walking through it. If not I understand.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have 3 years of experience with world edit and world guard. I have a bit of experience with Voxel and FAWE. I use my hand the most because unlike some other applications where the people made huge builds I focus on a smaller scale but I add a lot of detail.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I like to terraform by hand and refine bigger work with smaller details that are noticeable in the long run. Instead of gong big I tend to go smaller but add a lot of detail. I also like building big architectural buildings with a fun touch and accent. The biggest project right now for me is a lobby for a massive event. This lobby is an architectural skyline and I am managing it. I would link it but it is not done. I prefer terraforming but I can do both.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked with my friends on their youtube channel, small servers etc. until I got my big break when I got accepted to build a big event featuring 40 youtubers with an average of 90k subs. Me and 7 other builders worked on a big lobby and many minigames.(Work in progress)

Proof that I am legit:Proof - Google Docs

Hey,
So after searching “Minecraft skyscrapers” in Google, I found this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/AYpCEViwPaFdCyHJA (link to the photo and video)
I’m not completely sure if your other pieces are copied from a tutorial or not, however I strongly recommend you upload some original content in your portfolio. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, all my terraforming is original and the other structural builds are original. Also I did credit him at the end of the page/ next page. Docs must have not shown it or something because I also did credit someone for my first structural build. I have now removed it since it was not mine. I just want to assure you that I did credit them and I will show proof that I build the terraforming and that I am part of a youtuber event team. Thanks for the feeback.

1 Like

Cute builds but i think your creations are not good enough compared to others on the build team

+0

1 Like

I understand thanks!

The credit isn’t the problem, although it’s great that you did. Munchy have very high expectations when looking for new builder recruits, so I suggest you look at some of the accepted applications to get an idea of what you could improve on!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback I will check to see what they are looking for

1 Like

Sorry to keep pinging you but attached and in the application there is proof that my builds are legit and that I am legit. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yz3bJCd-y-DsdDFNXDR7YxmiAeCqTIg0ZzdvbHLDnD4/edit?usp=sharing. Also I would say my strength is terraforming that is why my structures are not that impressive

1 Like