Pessi

hEll0 mOn :key: MC!!!

Look at this stupid argentine brat ruining the reputation of the true :goat: (Big daddy ronny uwu <3333) he can’t even score penalties and the ones he does is just FIFA CORRUPTIONNN!!! :book:
I call upon all Ronaldinho fans to stop his insurgency and ruining the reputation of our tru lord and saviour.

I thank you all for your time, Pessi could never score any goals against the world class goalkeepers of the Saudi Arabian league!!!

This post was sponsored by Shopee

5 Likes

Camels league :muscle:

5 Likes

u good

2 Likes

maybe if you looked closer you would find the key to the black hole, some would say that of a social one

2 Likes

W Ronaldo real goat

3 Likes

Has the ancient spirit of DREX08 possessed you? Do I need to do another exorcism?

2 Likes

Seems like no one got the puzzle, better luck next year!

2 Likes

WAIT I SOLVED IT!

And here’s how I did it

Summary

First I found out the images of messi’s face being stretched and Ronaldo’s booty so I plugged them into Pythagorean theorem! So I did booty to the 2nd power plus monkey face to the 2nd power = soccer to the 2nd power. So what is soccer? Well it’s a sport apparently so I looked up official sports and I found chess and boxing to be official sports, so who likes chess and boxing? The answer is Twitch streamers who’s content fell off so I logged in twitch and found that people were streaming in hot tubs which was my next clue so I followed this path because craftys obviously a tier 3 for all of these streamers so I immediately decided to investigate around more and i found all of these streamers are clumsy and drop stuff and bend over to pick them up whenever someone’s donates to them! And you know who else is clumsy? Mr green from the play clue! So I immediately knew clue was a clue so I proceeded to investigate the board and I found weapons lying around that all had something in common! They are all things used at a Christmas party specifically one in Texas because of the gun. So as I traveled to Texas I had one thing in mind “where is this going?” So as I arrived I waited firm my luggage but it never came so as I went to the bagging area I found an envelope called “snakes never climb to the top, they just slither where they are” which I knew was shoots and ladders so I immediately began climbing the airport terminal but then some guy that looked like this
image came out of NO WHERE and jumped me so I knew I had to fight it, so I proceeded to give them the German suplex , then a v-trigger l, then a swanton bomb, then a crippler crossface, and a hen I choke slammed them into the ground and when they died they faced East where Transylvania is so I watched hotel Transylvania 3 times for clues but I found nothing so I realized I needed sleep so I went to bed and saw the sunset so I realized in my bed I needed to block out the sun, so I bought a giant factory and polluted the earth so the sky was dark and only the city lights remained. So as I looked at the city the lights flashed in Morse code spelling O-R-A-N-G-E and with that I knew the stakes were if I didn’t find this out the orange m&m would resurface so I pulled out my handy dandy toodles and selected the mystery perk and immediately began speeding off on one of those dope af trim motor cycles so then I stopped at the center of the city at the highest building and found a message “sign the contract” I was confused at first but I headed up the building and I was beating up everyone cause I’m like that, even the accountants! So when I reached the top I found the contract and as I was about to sign it I remembered one of my favorite movies had something just like that where the guy was about to sign the contract and get drafted into the wwe or the military or something but then he remembers his childhood idol signed the same contract and his kid was mid so I turned away and didn’t sign the contract and then I saw an old man who looked like coach from left 4 dead but with a beard and he had an Irish accent and he had the wisdom of a Cambodian monk and his ear looked like evander holyfields ear, and he said “DREX0R you be lookin hella fine today” but I realized this is not what my childhood idol would want (my childhood idols Batman’s parents and they’re dead and they’re probably lonely so they would want new friends so I immediately bit off that other guys ear and punched him in the face and he fell like dr Sivanas brother in the first shazam out the window so I was immediately getting sturdy like an average New Yorker when I remembered “maybe the true puzzle was the friends we made along the way” so with that I solved the puzzle!

2 Likes

Did I win anything?

A car? A million dollars? A participation award? Colonoscopy?

Man I’m so smart with my 4 digit iq

2 Likes

A. Wrong
B. Hush
C. :nerd:

2 Likes

Did I win the colonoscopy?

2 Likes

Hahaha
Ronaldinho soccer

2 Likes

Did I win yet? I think I found the last piece of the puzzle!

:eyes:

2 Likes

Most sane soccer fan:

4 Likes

Someone’s holding out on me

1 Like