Persona_OwO-Staff Application

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?
Yes, I have started playing on munchy in June or July somewhere in between

Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?
Yes, I have OBS, Nvidia GeForce and bad lion client’s recording software

Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?
Kind of, I used to be able to use TeamSpeak but once I moved, I am not able to anymore but I can use discord or team speak (but with a VPN I can use it perfectly)

IGN: Persona_OwO

Timezone:
GMT+4

Languages Spoken:
English

The server you would like to moderate:
Mainly Survival and Wool Wars

How active can you be per week?
3-4hours a day but some days I could do 5

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munch in June or July 2019 don’t remember the mini-games and future mini-games + the community in survival is so wholesome

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Nope, So far I have a clean record, as far as I know, I have never been banned and would like to keep it like that

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, This kind of doesn’t count because it was in Minecraft pocket edition/Mobile edition

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
Nope, I don’t know how to write code but would like to learn from the staff team

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC
Here is the forum post-Hackers In Purgatory 4 hackers but also reported some xrayers to staff on discord.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I hang out with the community if someone needs help in survival I usually try my best to help them and I report players who have an unfair advantage.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I think my timezone really benefits and I am an outgoing person and I know some people in the staff team who I talked to.

How do you work when in a team?
I think I work well in a team because I like working with ideas and open to ideas and if people are fighting in the staff team I try to make the heat go down

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
A hard hack to detect, I will say is a tiny reach since it isn’t that obvious but most hacks are obvious especially if they have their settings on max

if you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have never applied to any other server I just felt like I knew the community well enough to apply on munchy

Edit: Bolding question

+0,5

• Decent app could add more details
  • I tho recommend bolding the questions so it is easier to read!

Best of luck

-AlluTheVallu

thanks for the advice
<3

1 Like

Hi there @Persona_OwO. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like