Helm Name: Persephone Headdress
Helm Lore: The helping hand
Helm enchantments: Protection 7
Helm Ability: Auto cells items when inventory is full

Chest Rarity: Ultra
Chest Name: Persephone Breastplate
Chest Lore: The haste runs through you…
Chest enchantments: Protection 7
Chest Ability: Gives you haste 10 for 5 seconds when shifted (30 second cooldown)

Legs Rarity: Ultra
Legs Name: Persephone’s Pouch
Legs Lore: The feeder of mankind
Legs enchantments: Protection 7
Legs Ability: Makes crops grow faster

Boots Rarity: Ultra
Boots Name: Persephone’s Sandals
Boots Lore: The natural fertilizer
Boots enchantments: Protection 7
Boots Ability: when walking over cops, it helps it grow (slightly)

For most of these ideas there is already an item that does that lol.

2 Likes

Items are based off of the character. Most of these items are either already an item or are useless
Like the Persephone Headdress, how does that help at all? Is it that hard to teleport to your cell and open a chest and put the items you don’t need in it? In fact, I think it’s useless. Or if you misspelled " sell " then that’s also useless. Items can do that, and typing /sell and clicking it all isn’t hard at all.

demeter

demeter

hermes / valentines boots

that one item i forgot the name of

Hey, yeah I did misspell sell, but these items are meant to be for the poorer players (except for the helm) like, you said with the chest plate that it’s like hermes vest, no it’s not, the only similarity is that it, gives haste, I hate how theres only one item for one effect, they can all be used in different ways, and the headrests would be very useful as afk farming would be alot easier, and since its legendary it wouldn’t fully break the economy also, persephone was the godess of grain (Aka farming)

For the Persephone Headdress, ( in the way that this is cell and not sell) this can actually be extremely useful.
If you’re pvping and picking up useless items, just use the ultra and you’re good to go.
If you’re mine-grinding and don’t wanna stop mining, there ya go.
If you’re farming and wanna put your profits in your cell without having to stop, there ya go.

Stop defending your friends useless ideas. Typing any of those commands is simple. If anything that shouldn’t even be a legendary rare, nor an item.

Once again, none of these items have anything to do with Persephone and already have a set.

It’s pretty obvious you got all of these items from pre existing / existing items.

The headdress, its a completely original Idea I’ve had for awhile now (in a sell not cell as in a cell way it would be OP), the chest plate it’s based off an item from map 5, but hasn’t been included in this map, the legs are not at all like demeter expect fron the fact that they are a farming ultra, its meant to be an area effect, there is no item like this and the boots, its not an area effect, you have to walk on it to take effect, as I said, there is no other item like this, the only relations it has to items is that its a farming ultra, now please kindly stop going on about it, at the end of the day, its nor mine or your descision, so thank you for your feedback, but now there is no need to eleborate further :heart:

1. Just because they’re my friend doesn’t mean I’m biased ( look at any of my other posts, I respond truthfully regardless of who it is)
  2. It isn’t useless, I just gave you several ways it’s useful
  3. Guess we should get rid of /sellall and /drugdealer, /nurse, /scavenger, and a ton of other commands, since we can just do /warp nurse and get there normally.
    I do agree it shouldn’t be a Legendary, maybe a Semi.

The auto cell is legendary hep boots fyi.

1 Like

Uh yeah there is. Demeter is the farming Goddess, ( that’s why the demeter items are for farming ) and here oyu are making Persephone items that make zero sense ( BECAUSE THEY DON’T FIT THE CHARACTER ) have Demeter abilitys.

What’s the point in making a new set with items that already exist?

poorer players so why is the helmet a legendary??

1 Like

I literally said it for poorer players except the helmet, read the entire thing xD