Peace

Hey Everyone!

I just started college and I personally don’t find munchy fun anymore. I wanted to be brief about it and just wish everyone the best. I’ll most likely be back during the summer but no guarantees. Joining Munchy has been the greatest experience for me. I met new people and developing myself. But it’s coming to the end of the road for me. Best of luck to everyone and thank you munchy and its wonderful community for everything. It was a blast getting to know so many people I can’t even name. The long days of Teamspeak back in 2021 were the best moment for me.

Yeah, that’s it

Peace :v:

28 Likes

Cya man

2 Likes

gl in college Tortle
Best of luck in ur future :D

2 Likes

Good luck turtle. Hope you enjoy college while you still can.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the fun times turtle, you’ll do great in college. Best of luck! :turtle:

2 Likes

Lol don’t come back I hate you…

Jk tutle, you’ll forever be my #1 cellmate :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ayo I thought I was your nr 1? What the heck Scop :frowning:

@oTortle We gonna miss you! Loved teaming up with you to go for ranktop :) gl in college and hopefully you’d be able to login some time.

3 Likes

o/ Good luck for everything you plan on doing! :turtle:

2 Likes

quitting munchy to main skyblock what a goat w

4 Likes

Hey leaf… :biting_lip:

2 Likes

o/ and good luck with college :turtle:

2 Likes

yo ‘’

2 Likes

You’re one fun man, Tortle :D
Enjoy the time in College!

2 Likes

Best of luck in college and all you do turtle, it’s been wonderful having you as a part of the Munchy community! :turtle:

2 Likes

even though, we had our moments – i’ll miss you! good luck with college – you got this! thanks for all the fun times and memories

3 Likes

Awe, good luck Tutle! Hope you have fun studying rocks… :rock: Its okay I’ll still see u on SB and Baseball

3 Likes

good luck at college!! you’ll be missed <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the times turtle, gl in college, you’ll have a blast

2 Likes

2021 was a pretty atrocious year but the teamspeak lobbies were elite. hf going forward man

6 Likes

What da heck man

5 Likes