Peace

SUP :v:

This is something I’ve been contemplating for a bit now, and (as the title suggests) I’ve decided to resign from all positions on munchy.

Back in 2020 when munchy was at it’s peak playercounts due to the virus, I decided to join off of a badboyhalo stream cuz I was like ‘hey I remember getting banned on this server for cheating like 6 years ago’. First off, I joined kit with the goal to become really good and stuff, but I really didn’t become insanely active until I joined woolwars.

Woolwars was an incredible community, and here are a few of the things I did early on when I joined

• hosted a 6v6 for legend (SHOUTOUT TO JOINERS)
  • Had a 1v1 with calieco with glider, which was the sole reason I switched to other kits.
  • was invited to eventcraft, and joined an event with many very well known woolwars players.

Since then I have so many cool memories and games, from events, to promotions, to staying up late on VC with friends. It was pretty great, but for now I think I’ve lost that spark. Recently I’ve noticed many things that I wish were different on the server. I won’t be going into detail in this post, but I definitely think there are still some amazing people on this, so thank you for being there while I’ve been here.

Peace guys, keep being awesome. Do cool things in the future, or else. :anatomical_heart:

If you’re still reading, shoutout appa clan and drip my drip gang :100:
I’ll keep in contact

49 Likes

You will be missed. :pensive:
Wish you the best of luck with your life! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

i will miss you babe :(

3 Likes

helix i never liked you

thats a joke you were the best mod ever and im super proud of you seriously

enjoy freedom

4 Likes

helix , we we never close but i always had great respect for you and i knew youd make a wonderful mod and you didnt disappoint! i wish you nothing but good fortune in the future and with whatever you choose to do next <3

4 Likes

Cya helixed n-n, we’ll all miss you

4 Likes

helix is so hawt he will be missed

4 Likes

Thank you for all you did for Munchy, Helix; thank you for all the memories, especially with that gc with Sript, some of the funniest convos everrrrr happened in that gc LMFAO. Thank you for helping me with all the fun smod stuff when I was still a new smod. Thank you for all you did Helix, you will be greatly missed in all communities. Good luck with all future endeavours! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

aw sad to see you go Helix. Thanks for everything you have done! You will be missed :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Heya,

We didn’t always agree on everything, we had some disagreements in the past on several different issues

BUT, Helix,

You are possibly the most competent staff member i’ve ever seen in the history of munchy. Everything you’ve handled, wether it be arguments, disagreements, whatever related to staff, you handled calmly, cooly, and respectfully. You’ve always tried to see things from a different angle, you’re always respectful and helpful no matter the situation you’ve been in. While I may have only been around you for maybe half of the time you’ve been staffing, I can tell you’ll be able to survive in any situation you have in the future, whatever that may be.

And last of all, thank you helix, for always responding to dms, always being online to help with situations even if you were unsure what they were.

Thank you for being an awesome staf- no, person in this awesome community.

Thank you Helix.

6 Likes

Thank you for the yearssss of work on munchy! I’m sure that the server wouldn’t be the same without you.

also @Craftifyer I watched you type that for like 20 mins

5 Likes

Helix :sob:

It’s so sad to see you go, I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for munchy. From the moment I first met you on Omarmus smp to today, you have done so much towards everyone in this community in a positive way. You will be missed by so many and I wish you the best of everything in the future.

Thank you, Helix

4 Likes

Lov u man thx :pray: for everything :eagle:

4 Likes

man I fking love you

go get your crown princess

6 Likes

Peace Helix, you will be missed <3 :100:

4 Likes

youre extremely cool helix… if u didnt know yet

5 Likes

HELIX wait what :sob:

I’ll miss you man, best of luck out there :frowning_face: :saluting_face:

4 Likes

helix >:(

3 Likes

thank you for everything helix, you were one of the best staff members munchy could have ever asked for
i’m going to miss you a lot :frowning:

5 Likes

I haven’t known you too well but I always respected you and have seen you as one of the best staff members. Best of luck in future years.

4 Likes