Peace out MunchyMC

What’s up. So I streamed on here for a while and just wanted to say my farewells as I am changing my content focus a lot. I will not be going for media anymore due to what has happened since I’ve applied twice. The second time I was denied was probably when I realized I shouldn’t have been going for it in the first place. I’m not going to make all details public but I will talk to Omar about it on discord if they want me too as I have them added.

Honestly MunchyMC has been a part of my life for a decently long time (around 4 years). Which is insane to me to know the amount of people that I’ve met and the people that I was friends with for a decently long time and the friends that I lose along the way.

If you still want to keep contact with me add me on discord if you want: Aceous#1405

However most people that I had contact with I will probably lose contact with as I cut my ties with MunchyMC overall. I will go more in depth to why I am leaving (at least the content side) of Munchy for a while with those I am close with in the first place.

I love everyone on survival and the fact that a lot of you are so nice is really cool and swag. Thanks for making my time on survival a great one.

Peace out!
Aceous

8 Likes

Wise move, glad you escaped this prison unlike the rest of us

Pce out

1 Like

Wish you all the best man :D keep up those epic streams!!
was fun playing survival with you and tuning in to ur streams :D
Peace out :smiley:

ps

You are the funniest streamer

2 Likes

You’re truly amazing, Aceous! May your new objectives shine bright. :sparkles:

Oh and…

Dan is very right, you’re hella funny XD

3 Likes

Always the best streamer, GL ace :cry:

2 Likes