Partyyman's Event Team Application

IGN: Partyyman

Timezone: CEST (Central European Standard Time)

How often can you host events: I have just plenty of time since its lockdown in hungary so I could host multiple events on a single day. The lockdown will end on the 1st of February, but I will still be able to host events, exept probably less midweek.

My scheduele until February

7am-8pm Midweek

9am-11pm Weekends.

After February:

Moday: 4pm-9pm

Tuesday: 4pm-9pm

Wednesday: 6pm-9pm

Thursday: 4pm-9p,

Friday: 3pm-11pm

Saturday: 9am-11pm or maybe even midnight.

Sunday: 9am-10pm

What sets you apart from other applicants: Thats a really interesting thing beacuse what sets me apart from others is that im actually bad at pvp so I couldn’t abuse the players. Yeah, you might think that thats nowhere near a trait and is a bad thing to start with. Thats something that I am not proud of, but bring up since I was asked to give my speciality. The thing is, I can’t know what others are hiding in their sleeves as their speciality so I can’t know what I am truly shining of.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I don’t think I can innovate, but as always I will be doing my absolute best to bring exitement into games and people. I literally was playing hide and seek on the empty event map with 7 others including ___ Raven____ and Modzarella from yesterday’s stream

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? My application for staff was declied beacuse I didnt have any reputation, but since then I was being so social that I really suprised my introvert self. I even befriended some of the staff , made friends with regular players, and just tried to make myself remembered as a good person in general. I would ask others about my reputation, but since I am being asked about what I think about my rep, I am saying its generally good and I am getting recognized. (Not by everyone of course.)

Why do you want to be on the event team: I am repeating myself so many times that I am starting to think that I didnt write anything special just the same thing. BUT. I have been so determined to join the staff because I am now getting inspired by the friendlyness they give so as anyone would do so. Follow the good example and try to become the example.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: My biggest strenght. Well I usually dont think about my strenghts since I dont like praising myself. My biggest strenght that is optimal for the community is that Im really into justice. I will probably defend and/or offend anyone who is being super toxic, but thats where my biggest weakness comes in. My biggest weakness is if someone is being toxic I can become toxic towards them and be a party crasher and ruin the general mood.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Yes, but not much, NOT and because the event team is toxic, but becuase I dont meet them that much. And yes. An event of dodgeball was hosted on kitpvp 2 weeks ago for my request. I wasnt really requesting events because I didnt think

Anything else you would like to add: I dont quite know what could I add here. Maybe the story of mine how I became active? I hope that fits here.

The small story

So firstly, I found this server when I was inspecting BBH’s youtube channel so I joined. I was welcomed with a really nice community, friendly staff and so. I am really bad at PvP as I mentioned, but that didnt stop me from just being on the server and talking and anwsering others questions. I started reporting hackers and even started a YT channel very recently. I am not telling the channel though because its not the time for advertisement. So basically noticed that I show a big appreciation towards the server and especially the community. If there will be a application any time soon (or later) I will be applying.

P.s.: I saw others application and now I am super stressed.

P.s.2: the application is still WIP.

1 Like

Please write ur application before u publish it :c

im sorry! I cant really see what I am Doing in edit mode so i frequently quit it to see my progress and I can only see it if I publish it

You could also just use a text file and then paste the application on munchy?

I didnt think of that, but next time I will do that. Sorry for the mess.

I am feeling dizzy about this

Translation of the above: Please have mercy

Hey @partymanishere ! You could use a few things in you’re applications.

This isn’t really a best thing to start off with, as Event staff can’t abuse their powers regardless on what. This shows that if you aren’t really the best at PvP, then how could you host a “First to kill me” event or something close to this?

You could bring non-toxicness to the Event Team.

This is something positive that you asked, so it counts.

There’s no need to be afraid tbh. You might have a higher chance if you know the commands.

• Goodluck!

YourLocalBox.

(Don’t take this serious, my saying in this was like uh, made me sound really mad, even though I wasn’t.)

Oh its OK! No offense taken. Yes after I finished I knew something was unusually off and all of my hope flew away with it so no surpise. Also btw ironically I will be unable to log on for a week probably for private reasons so its kind of funny now. Also I Dont think I said the event team is toxic. First I actually forgot to put the NOT in the sentence but then I quickly fixed it and even tilted it. Also also its funny how I am arguing with you even tho you are trying to help me. Im terrible

1 Like

Ill fix my application on the 18th on january