ParkourCanadian - Helper Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes, but it would be helpful if you helped me get obs
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes, I already have it. though I am fairly new to it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
ParkourCanadian
Timezone:
EST
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
wool wars, kitpvp and maybe others depending on how things go
How active can you be per week?
may vary a bit, but about 5-10 hours per week but don’t hold me to it
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
sort of, not really. I used to be an admin on an old server but it shut down, it was called pvplands I think it was a while ago, and it had average 100 players or 150
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
the playerbase and I love playing here, woo
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Yes!
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I know how it works, and I don’t ban or report anyone un less I am 100% certain that they were hacking.
Languages spoken:
English, French, Irish, British, American, Canadian. (the last 4 were jokes by the way)
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I make small recordings on servers, it is difficult to contribute if you do not have the ability to influence others, so I find it difficult to contribute to the servers
What is your greatest strength?
Working things out. I’m also studying phycology so that would be great for being staff
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I am great at following instructions, and finding ways to do stuff additionally, I will be a third persons opinion on things
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Not going to lie, but I have used hacks before, but that was only to use xray to see if the people I was watching was hacking. I would not hack even if It was because of another hacker, I would just promptly use the /report command and ban them!

Thank you for reading this and I hope I get accepted. :)

1 Like

You cannot apply for helper, I also believe your application lacks detail. Good luck!

PS: you should not joke around in your application

1 Like

Helpers are handpicked by staff, not through public applications.

You can not apply for helper.
None the less, Good Luck!

:( well, at least thank you for the helpful comments I will try to fix my application next time so I can be more successful next time I apply. thank you for the help! :)

1 Like

Closing application, you cannot apply for helper.