Parkour KOTH

So about 2 months ago, my friend @ThatTYY and I decided to create an idea for a KitPvP event. His idea was Parkour King of the Hill. Many, if not all, Minecraft players know what parkour is… but combining Parkour and KOTH into 1 event was pretty tricky.

We built a map, created the rules and this is what our finished product looked like:

Build

How to Play:
One person will be chosen as the Slayer. The slayer will receive an infinity bow (if not just a bunch of arrows lol) and will be placed on the top little circle thingy we made. The players will be given regeneration, weakness, a diamond helmet, and diamond boots. When the event begins the players will run out of the gate and attempt to complete the parkour whilst getting bowed. The big wall is meant to be a checkpoint area just to point out. The first player to make it to the top wins the event.

INSANE credits to @ThatTYY again for coming up with 90% of this idea…

7 Likes

The map was kinda bad tbh, but we feel like this event would make a great manual and/or automatic event for kitpvp. As if it’s a manual event the event team member could choose a person to be the king, but if it’s an automatic event then the pistons wouldn’t be necessary and the players could practice the parkour while waiting for it to start.

3 Likes

This is really good event idea :0 good job u both :)

2 Likes

This looks fun! I hope it becomes a gamemode :)

2 Likes

extremely hot

1 Like

“Invadedlands kitpvp parkour: munchy edition”
I really like this idea

1 Like