Parasitz's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite Checklist

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can record with good quality.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I am competent with both.

Application

IGN:
Porositz but my main name is “Parasitz”.
You can view my previous IGNs here

Timezone:
GMT +4

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

I cannot use a microphone in the interview as I do not have a mic unfortunately.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I’m interested in the JMod Role.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

WoolWars.

How active can you be per week?

Monday-Thursday (3:20 pm - 10:20pm) (7 hours) (my time)

(Side note when I get back on being active I may not Be 2 days of the week.)

Friday-Sunday (2:00 pm - 2-3:00 am) (13-14 hours) (my time)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
(0 bans) (8 mutes)

I’ve had 8 console mutes by spamming in the event server. I was immature back then, but now I’m familiar with the chat rules and I won’t repeat my actions.

(I may have forgotten some of the punishments but I recall being muted in the event server previously.)

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I haven’t applied for JMod nor Helper, this is my first time applying.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation within the WoolWars community is pretty solid - I’m well-respected, well-known and I tend to help people with questions such as; how to make a clan, how to create a party, etc. (If there’s visibly no staff online to help them). I often say “wb” to players whenever they return to the server to ensure that they feel welcome. I think that I’m exceptionally involved within the community, I love to talk to people in chat and I frequently tune into player’s streams whenever I see them advertised.

Overall I believe my reputation is very positive, I’ve been told I’m kind and helpful on many occasions.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested in JMod because I would love to have the ability to help people at ease with anything throughout the game. This could go all the way from kit abilities, to how the game functions. I’m willing to help anyone, especially new players that don’t know a lot about the game overall to prevent them from quitting as the game could seem overwhelming at glance. A common misunderstanding I see is how glider kit functions, as you have to hold no item while gliding.

What motivates me to apply is just helping players in general, to get them to have a better understanding of the game and to create a friendly atmosphere. I admire the way the current staff achieve this.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I’d personally rate myself a 9/10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft
hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I’d rate myself a 9/10, I am familiar with how the hacks are used and their functions.
Here are some common hacks in Woolwars that I am familiar with identifying:

• Fly: The player simply flies when they don’t have the perms to do so.

• No Fall: The player takes no fall damage when they have fallen from a certain height.

• KillAura: KillAura automatically hits the closest target, or more than one target depending on the setting that is being used.

• Reach: Reach lets you hit the target further than the normal 3 block limit.

• Velocity: This hack makes the player take no KB. In more advanced clients they can reduce their KB by a percentage, vertical and horizontally.

• Scaffold: Scaffold automatically places blocks beneath the player without looking. It can be used vertically (Tower) or horizontally.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

A lot of my reports are directly reported to staff, but here are my recorded reports:

Click here to review my reports

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYFXV9RjlMDslIFHDWFCNO0zQ1DMmzHRo

Best of luck to the other applicants! <3

Edit: I added “my time” in the time schedule section.
Edit 2: I fixed my banner to “Fed 2022” to “Jan 2022”
Edit 3: I changed the time from 1 pm to 2 pm.
Edit 4: I changed the time on Friday.
Edit 5: I put a side note on the time.

22 Likes

Huge + 1
Para is very active on Munchy and he has proven to be mature and I think he would be GREAT staff despite him being a mute.

2 Likes

+1
Para is an amazing friend and very deserving of this role.
He is mature, active, kind, and respectful to others.
He would make a great feature to the team!

Best of luck Para!

3 Likes

+1

Para is an outstanding candidate for Woolwars staff, he’s very mature, friendly and active.
He’s been a great friend of mine for almost a year now, and in a genuinely non-biased opinion I think he deserves this role and is greatly prepared for staff.

Best of luck king! :sunglasses: :crown:

3 Likes

+1

Para is such a kind person with so much respect and maturity
Para is also very active.

Good Luck Para!

3 Likes

+1 YES

Para is one of my fav people in woolwars community I really think he can be a great woolwars staff member, he is nice, mature, and really friendly I really hope to see him pink/purble <3

GOOD LUCK PARA :heart:

2 Likes

This is a really good application !! MASSIVE vouch because you actually centered your banner so it fits (which no one else does for some reason??)

GOODLUCK!

5 Likes

Without a doubt +1

Para is a good friend of mine and is always mature, nice, and helpful. He’s extremely active and so far is the most deserving out of any woolwars applicants

3 Likes

ty
@BadBoyHaloFan
@inateco
@Sript <3
@oTortle
@Mddey
@HELIXED
@ZachDontFall ty for the feedback :D

2 Likes

+1 Para is an amazing person, he is really nice, active, and mature. Para would be a great staff member on woolwars!
Good luck Para!

4 Likes

Ty
@ChipperHen :D

1 Like

Big +1!

• Mature
  • great friend
  • caring
  • helpful

he is the perfect fit for JMOD!
best of luck para!

1 Like

+1

Para is a great friend, he is mature, friendly and well-known in the community. Para would be great as part of the staff team

1 Like

HUGE +1
Para is a really great person and mature also likes to mess around a lot which is the best part
Good Luck Para

1 Like

+1 lamo Great job.

2 Likes

Ty
@Ballski
@CharlieWK
@skepiwi
@BradyXD
<3

1 Like

+1