Parasitz's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite Checklist

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes, I almost join each event. Unless something happens in real life.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes, I am.

Application

IGN:
Parasitz

Timezone:
UTC+4 (Gulf Standard Time)

Can you use a microphone?

Yes, I am able to use a mic since I got a new mic recently and I’m still working out with it to use it more properly.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Probably 5pm till 3am or more depends on what I’m doing the next day. (Everyday and my time except Friday, on each Friday I go training till 5Pm until 10pm.)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think my reputation is quite exquisite, I am really active and I know a lot of people in this community and the same goes to them, I’m helpful, non-toxic, quite active, friendly, well-respected as well. I help people with small things such as “when does **** streams” or “how do I play ****” such as that and to keep them up to date. And as I said I’m really active so that helps more for the new players.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’m interested in this role because, I think I could do a great job at being Co-host. I’m kinda familiar with a lot of with what they do since I can’t just look at them Co-Host. And it helps with experience with how to deal with chat. I feel like it would help me more as a helper, and what I can do under pressure or stress, and helping the streamers hosting making it more easier and more efficient.

What motivates me is that I can help players more know what to do or help with anything in general and to give the players the best experience they can have. :)

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

Yes, I do have experience with WorldEdit but not so much with WorldGuard, but its more easier (guess) then other WorldGuard since its Custom made (guessing again) such as WorldEdit. But again I know a lot of stuff with world edit. But not so much with WorldGuard I can try to learn more how to use it.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

I can work with a team in a professional matter. With how I act, how I write as well. And I and I can be very mature at all time. (which I can do)

Anything you want to add:

I just want to say,

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! <3
(if anything is wrong or if i did a mistake please inform me xd)

Edit:
Grammar fix.

20 Likes

+1 Para is pretty active and known also I think he can do great as a co-host :)!

3 Likes

Ratio.

In all seriousness +1 why not already cohost

Edit: Para why’d you +1 my ratio against you lmao

2 Likes

Honestly the most qualified applicant, he is very active and is well known in the event server community. Plays a lot of events and is such a cool person.

+1 Good Luck Para :)

2 Likes

+1

Para is super trustworthy and would do a great job as cohost :)

Good luck!

3 Likes

+1

Para is really active and a known person in the community, also very trustworthy and mature

3 Likes

parasitz more like
para sits

+1 yes

6 Likes

sure I guess I’ll support my beautiful wife

+1

3 Likes

Yes yes I have seen para on munchy a lot recently and he is always super friendly and also mature, and this application is very detailed, I think para would make an amazing Co-Host!!!

+1 goodluck!

3 Likes

+1 Very nice and active.

2 Likes

+1

Para is really active, mature and really kind.
I also like the detailed application :+1:

Para is cool too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1 cool

1 Like

I love that :joy:

+1

Para is very active and well known in Munchy in general. super helpful and kind as well.
Would be a good fit for Co-host

1 Like

+1, the best amogus teammate :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

+1
Para is very kind, active and well known. He is trustworthy and very cool
GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

Active, and short. Parasatiddi would be a great fit for this role as well would be amazing to see him join other teams, Multitasking Arab grr.

2 Likes

+1
Para :+1:

+1 Para would be perfect for this role in my opinion

+1!
Well formatted application and well written, also a well known and respected member of the community!

1 Like

Oh ya I kinda forgot to thank you all so,

THANKS TO YOU ALL

(Defo didn’t re-edit that msg like 5 times mhm)

5 Likes