Paragraph's Media Application

~Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/@paragraphmc/shorts

~Number of subs/followers: ~2,800

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: Usually between 1,000 - 3,000. Just depends on how the algorithm picks it up but most of the time will reach 1,000+

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: I’ve been doing content in total for a few years but only started picking it back up more recently. I used to do shorts for a more general audience a couple of months ago but I wanted to shift into something I actually enjoyed.

~Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel, ViperMC, MunchyMC.

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team? I’ve been a part of Munchy for a while now, and I’ve always wanted to be a part of the Media Team simply because I love making videos. I’ve only just now applied because I feel like I’m finally ready to make engaging shorts that have the potential to reach thousands. I believe these shorts could bring some new players to the server and just overall show the KitPvP game mode to those who may not have known about it.

11 Likes

Seen him on kit and he keeps to himself but looks chill which is nice for content creation cause I hate hyper people +1

4 Likes

+1

I think your channel could use a bit more Munchy content, but you definitely have a good start.
Also, you only have shorts content, and they may be looking for at least a bit of long-form content.

4 Likes

i know this person

3 Likes

+1 has only been blacklisted once

6 Likes

+1 has some funny and entertaining vids

3 Likes

I like the content he does, yet It lacks Munchy videos, in my opinion.

Only shorts may not be the thing they want to have as Media, but I believe he’s a valid candidate.

Overall would like to see Paragraph get media on Munchy, since he actually is a chilled person.

+1

3 Likes

+1 nice channel

4 Likes

Oh yeah, may I have some texture packs? :smiley:

2 Likes

Absolut +1

A very nice and calm person. :+1:

1 Like

+1 just do more content on Munchy

1 Like

Hey Paragraph!

Thanks for applying to the media team; you have a charming channel that does meet all of our requirements. However, due to your punishment history, we cannot allow you to join the media team at the time.

Please wait at least three months before applying for your history to be potentially disregarded

6 Likes