Para_Sanke (discord: Lowkey_a#0434)'s builder application

IGN:Para_Sank

Past IGNs: snakefacedjam24, L_ukea, Paradox_Sanke, Aaiadeva

Discord username: Lowkey_a #0434

How long have you played Munchymc?: I have played as much as possible since March 31st 2020, unfortunately I have had 3 punishments.

portofolio: my best build is in a faction server but unfortunately the server reset but here is my latest build. https://imgur.com/a/96R0ihm and

Languages spoken: I am currently learning French in school but I speak fluent English

Timezone: GMT

My favourite build: is my Medieval mansion shown in the portfolio. I love history and just decided to recreate history in MineCraft! The exterior took me about 4 hours and the interior and 45minutes to an hour.

How experienced are you with WorldEdit, Voxel and other building plugins? : I have only ever used worldedit and unfortunately have never used Voxel or any other plugins. I am only 13 years old and have only had minecraft since 2014. I used Pocket Edition up until maybe mid 2017 then barely touched it. I have been using Java edition since around late 2017, I think.

My speciality and weakness: I would say my weakness is terraforming, I have never been good at terraforming even after 6years of playing minecraft. Whereas I would say my speciality and strength is detailing. That is all I have to say about that. NEXT question.

My past, the history of my building, what build teams have I worked in?: Well, I haven’t worked in any build teams but I’m hoping to join the fantastic MunchyMC build team because ever since 2014, I have loved building, it has just been my favourite part of minecraft for as long as I can remember!

1 Like

This is a well writen app but your builds is what im going to talk about. Although they are good they are houses. Im sure you will have a better chance of getting accepted if you put more than just houses, like maybe builds some big trees and add it to your folder.
Anyway this is a +0.75 from me, but goodluck :DDD

1 Like

Hey

Here’s what I think about your application. I will start with this,

You could easily get a Free server and practice your build skills with this
As for this

Voxel would help a lot with this

I will give you application a +1 because your builds are good and you would get much better if you learned to use voxel sniper! I wish you the best of luck :smile:

You will definitely get better at building with voxel sniper

1 Like

Hello! It’s going to have to be a -1 for me, unfortunately. Here are my reasons;

• Poor grammar in application. When they read your application, they are going to want to see strong grammar to show you are mature enough to be on the team. I suggest reading through your application and fixing some grammatical errors! It shows that you are dedicated to the role!

• Your portfolio only has three pictures, all houses, and one of the pictures is just another angle of the house. The team will be looking for more detailed builds. You said that terraforming is not your strong suit but maybe try to familiarize yourself with it as it is a big part of what the build team does.

My sugggestions: Try building full maps! Experiment will worldedit and Voxel! You can only get practice by going for it. The longer you work at it, the better you will be. Also, maybe try to find some smaller servers and apply for build team! This will show you have experience and know what you are talking about. The Munchy build team is very experienced and possibly a little out of your skill range, but its hard to judge as you don’t have very many builds in your portfolio! Check out the accepted build team applications so you can see what Munchy is looking for! Best of luck!

1 Like

Hello there!

After reading your application, here’s what I found:

Observations/opinions:

• About our Medieval build, I think it has a considerable amount of detail. I like your detailing skills on it! However, I recommend adding more detail to your other builds!

• It seems like you started with one build and you made another fairly recently.

• Your application is great!

Things I Recommend Doing:

• I recommend making some large-scale projects (e.g. spawns, large buildings, etc.)

• I think you should add more to your portfolio! Try to add some more of your recent projects, but please make sure you don’t rush your builds!

I will stay neutral with a +0.

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

Vurm saves me all the time in the world.
I appreciate ya

• Anyways, I agree with everything Vurm said. Good luck!
1 Like

im not calling you out for cheating but did you completely come up with those builds? I have my own building world where i build stuff and I saw buildings VERY similar on youtube that you put in your portfolio. Unless you just took the idea and build around it I think thats fine. But right now it looks like you copied a tutorial. I could be wrong though.

for the medieval house, i looked up medieval house, and just got some ideas then used my ideas to create my own medieval house

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that munchy builds are made using 1.8. The second build you’ve made caught my eye but I don’t see any terrain perhaps you could display any large scale builds?

Hey there Para_Sanke, while we appreciate the application, at the moment it doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your builds a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like