Panthen's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: :Panthen

**Timezone:**EST

Discord username: SuperNoob

How long have you played MunchyMC?: For about the last 7 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

PNG
(both buildings were made by me)

(a server spawn made by me on another server)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I think my proudest build is this immensive dragon which I build from hand on another mc server. I sadly don’t have any photos of it, but its about 12 square chunks in size. Took forever

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I love using World Edit. I am very confortable with using plugins and tools for builds. I’ve been using world edit for over 3 years and it helps a ton.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My strengths are properly: detailing, structures, and a little terraforming. My weaknesses are: Organic(not terrible but not really great either) and anything that is supose to resemble a statue, Of anything pretty much. (i’m not good at statues)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve been a builder on multiple Win10 servers and more recently on a Java server called Goldgen, which didn’t end up working out for me. I have also been a builder on multiple, smaller-based servers.

Describe yourself: I’m 15, from MTL, Canada. I love to code and to build. In terms of building, im very good at making mythical builds (such as castles, dragons etc.) and modern buildings. Although those are my preferences, I am pretty good at making all types of stuff. I have the experience and maturity for the job. I’m bilingual (english and french). I’m very active, just give me a message on discord and I will respond within 5 minutes :joy:

Quick thanks to the reader of this application for reviewing it

You should work on bigger builds. Those buildings look nice, they don’t match the rest of your style though. Really suspicious.

Hey , I like your builds, but make bigger builds and more builds other then that looks nice !

~Qusax

Gonna have to agree with @CJ_Puffinstuff. Really susp how some builds look amazing but your hub is not even and the terraform looks rushed.

I agree with both.

For future builds I would recommend you trying out cyberpunk-style. Based on your first build, I feel like you would be good in that area

alright?

not a problem, ill have a player on that server take screenshots of the plot for me. u see, that was a minecraft java edition server, one in which the owner was as ud say “corrupted”. back in 2017, when i applied as a staff on his server, a fight broke out. his staff wanted me, but he didnt. players wanted me, but he didnt, and so he banned me… but my friends will get photos of the plots do not worry. ill get back to you on that ok?