Paengi's Builder Application

IGN: paengi

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord username: paengi#8888

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I startet playing on MunchyMc last year in spring. I have been online a few times, but overall I wasn’t really active on the server.

How active can you be per week?: I can be online up to 5h a day.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:

No, I don’t have any punishments.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My proudest build at the moment is the „Zombie Apocalypse“ building, since the building is giant and it wasn’t easy to get the proportions right.
It was a big challenge, but I’m satisfied with the results.

My favorite build would be the Galaxy Hub. It basically just turned out really pretty and it made a lot of fun to build.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

I’m used to work with World Edit, Voxel, Builders Utilities and I’m definitely in love with GoPaint.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I think my specialty would be that I like to try out new and different builds. I started off with standard builds (builds you see a lot in Minecraft) like castles, little city, houses and so on. These days I always try to challenge myself, think in different dimensions and try building something I haven’t seen yet.
I take detailing really serious and try on the same time to keep my builds organized and clean looking by also working with empty spaces. I do have an overall big knowhow about colors and shapes, because of my rl design background.

My biggest weaknesses is the lack of experience. Since the last time I applied on here for a builder position I have definitely improved a lot.
But still, so far I haven’t gotten the chance to work in a bigger build team. I think being part of a big team would help me to improve much more and also give me a possibility to exchange, share and develop my ideas for better results.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I’m friends with a bigger community of content creators, so I have mostly build for them. One of these would be for example a Christmas SMP Spawn that’s shown is Swords4000 video series called „The Hunter“.

When it comes to servers I have only build a spawn and outposts for the Hide Or Hunt Server (run by SaicoPvP and RyanNotBrian/Creepersedge).

I might lack in build team experience, but I do work in design teams in rl, so I’m professional when it comes to communicating and working together with a big team.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:

9 - I know that is a high number, but like I said above I work in big team in rl and have a lot of professional experience in communicating with a lot of people with different backgrounds and personalities.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?:

Yes, I did apply last November. Back then I had only build a few builds and didn’t have any experience with plugins beside WorldEdit.

Thank you for reading my application! If you need any proof of ownership or more informations about me, please let me know anytime :)

19 Likes

wow your build is outstanding :o

do you have a screenshot of this build??? because i would love to see it :D!!!

I’ll give this a +1 btw, also good luck!!!

3 Likes

Thank you :) And yes it is in my portfolio, the building under the galaxy one! builds

1 Like

as long as it is not plagiarism im +1ing this

3 Likes

Bro whatttt these builds are amazing definite +1 :)

2 Likes

thank you NeOnIsSad :smiley:

skepsad_drgn, I now added some screenshots on the end of my portfolio to proof that I build these :)

3 Likes

nice always good to show proof! the builds are amazing would love to see your builds in munchy

2 Likes

These builds look amazing at the moment with a lot of detail! I would love how long this took and if you worked on it just by yourself because it looks impressive.
Always good to show proof like skep said.
I’m going to give you a +1 and good luck :D (sure hope its not plagiarized)
Also i would love to the the scale of the Zombie Apocalypse so many details.

2 Likes

Clean application, really phenomenal builds, massive +1 :DD

Good luck!

3 Likes

Alkemystix thank you :smiley:

KiwiTheTurtle, the Zombie Apocalypse is around 600 blocks wide and uses the full building hight. It took me 4 afternoons and a full day to build. The Galaxy Hub and the Jellyfish Spawn took me both around 4 days/afternoons to build. I worked on all my builds only by myself, but with the help of plugins its not to hard to do by yourself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

600 by 600? Could i have a map download XD. also 4 afternoons and 1 full day is insane for this type of build.

2 Likes

No its just 600 by 200, its really long ;)
Not sure if I wanna give away the map, I’m sorry. I might wanna use it later for a game mode with some of my content creator friends.

1 Like

ahh ok

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing builds! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Huge +1, amazing builds! Really phenomenal builds! Good luck, and I hope you get accepted :D

2 Likes

Felt this deserved a big +1, your builds are amazing!!!

3 Likes

Wow you have some incredible builds!
You seem very experienced based on your builds!
This is definitely a +1 from me incredible work!

2 Likes

Very good builds. Massive +1
Very detailed and looks like you have much experience.
Good luck

2 Likes

That looks incredible!
+1!!!
I hope to see your builds on munchy soon :)

2 Likes

Very cool,
These builds with shaders…
They look very very cool i just cant…
im giving you a 3+ this is a
MASTERPEACE!

2 Likes