P0ptcorn's Staff Application (February 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing on MMC for a good 2 years now, I regularly play on WoolWars, but KitPVP is my main game.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS, have very fast upload speed, and am able to adapt to new software if needed.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I’ve been using Discord for 4 years and TeamSpeak for 3 years.

Application

IGN:
P0ptcorn

Timezone:
CAT

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPVP

How active can you be per week?
25 hours per week (3 hours a day in weekdays, 6 hours a day on weekends)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:
No

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think that I have a good reputation as I am known to be the person in chat saying ‘GLHF’, ‘GG’, and generally just being a nice guy in chat. I like to help new players as much as I can and I want this role to help players even further.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am a regular player on MMC and want to help the server and its players as much as humanly possible. My fun is constantly ruined by cheaters, chat abusers, and toxic players and I want to help exterminate those users. My goal would be to serve the community as much as I can.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
10 (I have staffed on multiple Minecraft PVP servers such as socks.gg, AzialPVP, HCVirus. I have also moderated multitudes of Discord servers such as DuckSquad and Mergatronnians, and have gained a lot of moderation experience over the years.)

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
10 (I have been with Minecraft since the very beginning in 2011. I have been in the PVP community since the release of big servers such as Mineplex and Hypixel. On hypixel’s atlas feature, I have an accuracy of 80%)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

1 Like

Try adding more information into the application

2 Likes

:+1: ty bro

+0,5

• Active
  • Nice
  • Try to add more detail to the application
1 Like

+1 :popcorn: :milk_glass:

• Friendly

• Active