Oshinron's Staff Application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes i played the first time on the server a bit more than a year ago and found the server very fun actually

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yeah this is no problem for me, i have whats needed to do so, i got both obs and a clipping device called outplayed so this would probaly give me good graphics and well edited clipps.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: i have discord but not ts but i can download this so this would not be a problem.

IGN: oshinron is my ign.

Timezone: EU

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: yes i have a microphone on my headset wich id say is quite neat of a microphone.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): i think i wanna do helper because i dont think im ready yet for jmod so i think it would be smart to let me test helper and then maybe try jmod, to be smart.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): kitpvp is one of the most popular and has the most activity on it wich makes me very interested.

How active can you be per week? i play almost every day so id go around a minimum of 4 days but thats very rare since i am a person who plays alot. it may not be good for my health but im quite play addicted but i do go out and play football a ton so my health is very well

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: yeah i was banned before but i came back, the ban was about 2 years ago but i applied and got back and i will never do my wrong doings here again. it was something i really and i had nothing to do so thats why basicly

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: sadly not been staff on munchy before but i do have staff knowledge from before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? not currently but it will change im sure, the reason my reputation isnt currently good is because of my ban time i had.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? i love to help people and basicly just make the server better, i love being staffs, its what i love and what motivated me, not much more can be said. its basicly very fun to help people out.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? i have moderated before but this is quite a large server so this will be pretty rare for me but its no worries, im confident this will go well if i lay enough time in this particular reason.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? i am good with many hacks i know many hacked clients and seeing what proves to be a cheater and the first time i played minecraft was about 8 years ago even though most of that time was on pe , im still a player from early 2020 about the first month and ive seen cheaters through the years so this isnt really a question but my knowledge would prob go on an 7.5?

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: sadly i have no footage currently but on a housing called qmad wich i was staff on i have clipped probaly the most abusers and hackers on the history of the large housing. so ill get some in the future im sure

1 Like

download

2 Likes

this was a good one

1 Like

i really like it it went well and i think my work was well worth

1 Like

Please answer the blank questions

2 Likes

sorry wich ones?

1 Like

and this

4 Likes

ok i have been punished 2 years ago, i have a mic for an interwiev yep and im interested in jmod there

1 Like

my side of the story is that i tested my auto click wich i regret and i did an unban and speaked truth and said i learned my lesson wich i did ect.

1 Like

You should directly add those answers into your application just by editing it!

oh yeah im stupid

1 Like

Happend to me man :pensive:

1 Like

there we go :slight_smile:

1 Like

there its fixed

1 Like

to be fair im quite nervous but i guess i just need to have hope

1 Like

aight ill be logging off for a bit cya tmro maybe

1 Like

App is lacking a lot of detail. Maybe go back and edit and add a little more. Felt very rushed and no time spent. Also this isn’t a texting platform :wink:

Good Luck!

Teamspeak must already be installed for a valid application to be submitted as it is a prerequisite

That isn’t a Timezone.

Be more specific about this. By applying for staff member you are acknowledging that you may volunteer your time and effort for the good of the community. Activity cannot be up to interpretation

Now, let’s go over the application itself.

• Lots of spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes.
  • You’ve said that you won’t do any of your offences against the server again, but have you proven it?
  • You aren’t well known without the kitpvp community.

All in all, fix your application, get more well known within the community, just put more effort in tbh.

I won’t be giving you a rating because I want you to fix your application, not just take this as me discrediting you as a person. What I’m saying here is not meant to discourage you, but to help you.

Good luck

Alright before we head into this Application I’d like to talk about your “3 years” of being a MunchyMC player.

I don’t know if you actually are, but just by seeing ur current IGN I will not believe that you’ve been an active player for 3 whole years.

Overall like some people already said, your application looks rushed. I would personally still believe that adding more detail will not hurt you.

But now let’s get to most of stuff posted on your Application.

I can assure you that being on the server for 4 days (96 hours) is first of all not healthy, and 2nd of all it does not make sense. Change that to your schedule. (Like this for example)

Monday → 12am - 1pm (EST)
Tuesday → 3pm - 7pm (EST)

… and so on

(EST is the timezone in this case)

I also would like to talk about more general stuff. You would want to be a “JMod”. With you saying you got banned because you used an Autoclicker is critical, very critical and probably won’t get you accepted since you did test it because you chose to use an Autoclicker.

As an active KitPvP player I can definitely tell you, in the one 1/2 years of me playing KitPvP, I’ve never seen you once, even with our timezones being pretty close to each other.

Let’s head to the actual judgement of the Application:

Pros:

• since you said you’re from Sweden I think you would be a good fit since the Timezone I am online at, I know of 5-6 Staff Members which are on.

Cons:

• Activity
  • “lying” (based on the Picture at the top of the reply)
  • your application lacks some detail
  • you would like to be a JMod with close to no
    experience on KitPvP (based on the Kills and
    deaths)

Also, you first played Minecraft 8 years ago back when you were 5? (Hard to believe but alright)

overall I will give you a

But I will wish you the best of luck!

Henroiii:heart:

If you need any actual advice or anything just check out Accepted (I think that’s the right one)

1 Like

yeah like i said ive been banned during that time. but over a month being a active player is 100%.