OrNah's Staff Application (January 2022)

<!--##################### . INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT YOUR APPLICATION . Please make the title of your application: IGN's Staff Application (January 2022) Or: IGN's Helper Application (January 2022) Where IGN is replaced with your current Minecraft username.

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes

Application

IGN: Ornah, but It was originally named NotGlutenYbgir. This is my second account I’ve had on the server, my first one was back in 2016 and the IGN was happy12006 (throwback)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes I can

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
JMod
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Kitpvp
How active can you be per week?
Im a night owl so I’ll always be up after midnight if you ever need me
Sunday: 11am-3am
Monday:11am-3am
Tuesday:11am-3pm or 10pm to 2am
Wednesday:11am-3pm or 10pm to 2am
Thursday:11am-3pm or 10pm to 2am
Friday:11am-3am
Saturday:7pm-3am
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
My friend and I did get falsely banned once but I submitted the clip and all punishments were removed. Honestly not sure how to describe what happened but basically my friend and I (Mist61) both won crates in prison from RedVelvetCake and he banned us because he thought we were the same person or something? Idk he never really gave me or my friend a reason as to why we got banned but here it is if you wanted to check that out: Saying the word 80 and getting banned on Munchy | Edit: Unbanned - YouTube
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not, this is my first time applying
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’d like to think its good I don’t have any ‘beef’ with anybody and Id say I’m friendly!
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
The toxicity and closet cheaters is my reason. If you play kit pvp for no more then15mintues straight, you’ll see some sort of toxic message in the chat that will always go unpunished due to lack of staff. For the cheaters, I will say the amount of closet cheaters on the server is definitely better than it used to be, but it’s still common.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
Unfortunately I don’t have any past experience in moderating a server. I do think that moderating Kit Pvp won’t be a challenge for me because I know a lot about the people on the server, and who to look out for. I think if we have at least one active moderator on Kit pvp than that already is enough to help lower the number of hackers and toxic people
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I’d give myself a 10 because when I was like 11 I hacked at one point. Hacks aren’t hard to download and can be very noticeable at some points. The most common cheats I’ve noticed nowadays is auto-clicking and tracers. These are probably the hardest cheats to recognize but definitely not impossible.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t made any reports for Munchy.

+0
Sub-par formatting
You’re known, but not necessarily involved within the kit community, at least to me

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

+0.25

i play kit everyday what more do you want from me

thank u brother. and id fix that if i knew how…i guess

1 Like

Edit the application :) if you don’t know how just ping me on the discord server

100000000/10 ornah best for this part ONGONGONGONGONOG

For sure active, mostly mature and nice guy to be around, however you seem pretty new to the community of munchy as a whole. For example forums and discord. I think overall you would be a good fit, but try to get more involved!

swag dude frfr
+.69
not +1 because

If you ever have time, message me on discord and I will show u how, ofc we would need to make a Time since ur a “Night Owl” and such

noriskss#0001

realist reply I got thank u brother

1 Like

someone say 69 ;)

ornah #1!

im just seeing this now.