Orips January Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I’ve been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month, as I first joined on December 16th, 2018, and I have been an active player since, besides a 2-3 month break that I had, as I was busy with the end of School. I also have been extremely active on the server, spending more than 3 hours at the minimum, per day, on the server. Now many people may not know me on Kit PVP, due to the fact that I normally only play Survival and Prison, although I have also been playing Wool Wars recently.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

I’m able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers, as I own a Macbook, which I use quick time, which is one of the newest models, can stream well, and also record well. Also, I can record with audio, but in my hacker reports, I decided to record as soon as possible, and not choose the audio option.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

I’m able to download and use TeamSpeak 3, as I have a built-in microphone. TeamSpeak 3 is already downloaded, I also know how to navigate it, and most of the features.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My in-game name is Orips, although it used to be Theking101, and you can see more advanced details about that here, which basically shows my past skins and my profile ID on Name MC.

Timezone: My timezone is Eastern Standard Time and Eastern Daylight Time, depending on the season.

Languages Spoken: My first language is English, which I’m fluent in, and I took Spanish as my 2nd language for basically my whole life, as I went to a Spanish preschool, Elementary school, and enrolled/graduated in two-way at middle school, I’m fluent in it. I also am starting to learn Arabic, and can understand a little of it.

Server you would like to moderate: I would like moderating Survival, as it is where I spend most of the time, but I would also enjoy moderating Wool Wars, as there are a lot of spammers there currently and I honestly enjoy the mode. I would also enjoy moderating Prison, but I don’t want to unless you are of need of staff in Prison.

How active can you be per week? I can be active from six after midday to around two before midday on everyday besides the weekend, which I can be active for around nine before midday to two after midday. So in total, this is 74 hours per week, but I would like to subtract 24, to make it 50, as I have events during days that I may have to attend and other activities, and I would like to have time to do other things besides just Minecraft as well.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC on December 16th, 2018. To be honest, the only reason why I’m still here today is because of the amazing community. I first started on Prison, as I have played it on other servers. Everyone was nice to me, and I made a lot of friends there, and now I want to and have been trying to repay the kindness they gave me when I first started with everyone else. That is what made me stay.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: *I have had 3 bans on the server, 2 bans, 1 IP ban, one of the bans being false. I do not clearly remember the first ban and the IP ban, but I believe I was more so just “young and dumb.”, but for the ban that I claim that was false, I’ll say that I was playing on prison, pvping and drank a speed potion, later hearing ban noises.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Fortunately I have past moderating experience on three Minecraft servers, including this one, and I have moderated in several Discord servers, which each one was different on what they were trying to accomplish, so I have experience on several different subjects in moderating, from hosting events to updates every now and again, with me moderating MunchyMC as a helper, and StormMC (Now merged with ShortFangMC.) as a trial moderator. And even then, I would always ask for permission to do something. Not only that, but I also have real-life experience in controlling people, which may seem weird, but it’s a good skill set to have, such as me babysitting, and me being a referee.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

I do not have any AntiCheat experience, but I do know that most report a player for cheating, and then a moderator can check them out, or the anti-cheat automatically bans them. Most anti-cheats check for how fast a player is moving, what they are hitting and how fast they are clicking, if any of these are at an abnormal rate, they are usually banned.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

*I have made 6 hacker reports on MunchyMC.

SryUGotRekt - X-Ray

*Reported Player - SryUGotRekt Reason - X-Raying in survival. Description - SryUGotRekt was x-raying in survival, I acted like I didn’t believe him/her to get proof. *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bxMvWXfmA - Proof.

Sry was X-Raying on the server which I heard throught he chat, I pretended like I didn’t believe him and asked to teleport to get proof, which I recorded.
Ktrally555 - X-Ray

Reported Player - ktrally555 Reason - X-raying in survival. Description - ktrally555 was x-raying in survival, I acted like I didn’t believe him/her to get proof. https://youtu.be/bWRFPnPp5OI - Proof.

This person was using X-Ray on the server, I pretended I didn’t believe him so he would actually show it off, and he went and dug in a specific pattern and obtained rare ores.

Player Report - httf

Reported Player - httf Reason - X-raying in survival. Description - httf was x-raying in survival, I acted like I didn’t believe him to get proof. https://youtu.be/zdBu0j2NCIA - Evidence.

This player was also using X-Ray, but being more open about it. I did the same tactic as I mentioned above, and saw him obtain specific ores and digging in a certain pattern, after that I reported him and submitted the hacker report on the forums.

Jiraiyaaa Hacker Report

IGN: Jiraiyaaa Offense: Kill Aura, Reach? Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0v6ASxzSY&feature=youtu.be 1

This player was just on KitPVP, I’m not sure why, but to me, it seemed as if they were hitting from afar, and seemed to constantly be hitting me. It was denied as it was not enough proof, and unfortunately, I deleted the video.

Fabian

IGN: _ _ Fabian _ _ (No spaces.) Offense: Constantly flying on purgatory. Every time he/she gets banned, they come back and keep doing it. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-0Dl4PfJ00&feature=youtu.be

This hacker was on Purgatory, which I was on in adventure mode. They were clearly flying, and I could see them in the air moving, which I recorded and reported knowing they could blacklist or ban in another way. Unfortunately, the video footage to this too was deleted.

IGN: MAJ300 Offense: Flight, Potential kill-aura? Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-SvqC-D3_g&feature=youtu.be

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

My contributions to Munchy so far have mainly been giving suggestions and helping others in Survival, and other game modes. Once I even was on Prison every day for a long time trying to keep my 1 spot on the leaderboard and gave all my money to anyone who asked for it. I also report hackers whenever I can, and I have also tried to talk to toxic players trying to help them. In survival, I often also help with several builds and community events; like the time I rebuilt the HaloVille walls.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

As a staff member what will you bring to the team and why is that needed:
I have a better than average ability to work in a team, as I have been in moderation teams before on discord, helping resolve problems as a team, and I have learned many lessons from it, and also many of my experiences on Munchy have revolved around teamwork, especially in Survival when we build or do other things, I have a vast knowledge of hacks too, which I’ll list later on.

How do you work when in a team?

I have a better than average ability to work in a team, as I have been in moderation teams before on discord, helping resolve problems as a team, and I have learned many lessons from it, and also many of my experiences on Munchy have revolved around teamwork, especially in Survival when we build or do other things.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

*I have a lot of experience with hacks, I believe the hardest one to detect is a Killaura set at 8 CPS, as it seems average, and some killauras even click in different spots every time to avoid being detected, on top of that, I have knowledge on a lot of hacks, such as:

Killaura: The main hack, this allows players to automatically move the attack signal over a player and click fast, to attack them and combo them.

YesCheat+: Makes other features bypass AntiCheat plugins or blocks them if they can’t.

FightBot: A bot that automatically moves around and kills everything.

KillAuraLegit: A killaura that is slower to prevent detection.

Blink: Suspends motion updates when enabled.

Freecam: Allows you to move the camera without moving your character, and on some versions, when moving down the player actually sneaks.

Jesus: Allows you to walk on water and lava.

Parkour: Automatically jump when on the edge of a block.

Spider: Climb up walls.

Bunnyhop: Makes you jump when moving.

Speed: Makes you move faster than normal.

X-Ray: It allows you to see ores and chests through walls, sometimes you can customize this, and resource pack versions of this also exist.

TrueSight: See invisible entities.

PlayerESP: Highlights all players around you.

Regen: Regenerates health much faster.

Fullbright: See in the dark.

Fly: You can fly around like you are in creative mode.

RemoteView: See the world like someone else.

Scaffold: Places blocks below your feet.

Sneak: One of the oldest hacks, you sneak automatically so you can still run.

AntiFire: Makes you not catch on fire.

AntiKnockback: It makes you not take knockback.

AntiEffect: It makes you not obtain bad effects.

AutoSprint: Makes you run always.

Trajectories: Makes you see where an arrow will land.

FastBreak: Break blocks faster.

CrashChest: Generates a chest when upon opening crashes the player.

Criticals: Make all hits critical.

GhostHand: Reach certain blocks through walls.

Glide: Fall slowly when falling.

AutoArmor: Makes you equip the best armor automatically. A good workaround to this is giving the player diamond armor and see if they put it on.

FastBow: Shoot arrows faster.

AntiCactus: It makes you not take cactus damage.

Splash: Makes you throw splash potions automatically.

Caves: Find caves through walls.

ChestESP: Highlights all chests nearby.

CommandBlock: Obtain a command block without op.

FastLadder: Climb ladders faster.

HighJump: Makes you jump like jump-boost 2.

ItemESP: Highlights items.

NoClip: Move freely through blocks.

NoSlowdown: Move normal speed through water, soulsand, and cobwebs.

Phase: Go through blocks.

Safewalk: When you reach an end of a block, you don’t fall off.

Step: Walk-up full blocks like half slabs.

AutoFish: You automatically fish.

CameraNoClip: Allows the camera in freecam or 3rd person to go through walls.

ClickAura: Automatically attacks something on click.

FastPlace: Place blocks faster.

TPAura: Teleport around an entity while attacking it.

AntiBlind: Blocks blindness and nausea.

Soup: Automatically uses and throws away the soup you have.

Steal: Automatically take everything from a chest.

BoatFly: Allows you to fly with boats, as shown with one of my player reports.

CrashTag: Kicks all players that can see the mob that gets right-clicked with the nametag.

NoFall: Don’t take fall damage.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down?
How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I have applied for staff twice before, first due to being banned, (I earned a unban shortly after.) And another time for not interacting with the staff enough, although I was offered helper.

Nice application, but I don’t know if you are ready based on how your demotion went. :/

2 Likes

I don’t expect to get accepted, but I’ll never give up!

Great application but just with the bans and stuff, it kinda is a deal breaker. Just saying.

+0

+0
Due to PH

If you don’t expect to get accepted, why are you applying? (Not trying to sound rude)

Your application has lots of detail, but a lot of it is unnecessary. A lot of questions where you can just put yes, you put in a paragraph of information. More words doesn’t equate to a better application. I would focus more on important details instead of adding things on for the sake of it.

Good Luck on your application! :smiley:

2 Likes

Based on how you acted as a helper when we were helpers I don’t believe you are ready.

You utilised a debug tool to generate more pillagers and continued to use it after you were told not you.

You though it was a good idea to talk in the staff discord after a party. Which showed great immaturity.

Your communication lacked heavily even as I attempted to make sure we were communicating when we were both online to properly moderate the chat and not double mute someone.

As well as spamming the Bee movie script after getting demoted. And subsequently getting banned.

Thanks! I’ll still try :)

1 Like

Thanks for the input.

I’ve made mistakes not happy about, but I’ll still reach for my dreams.

Thanks, I’m applying as even if I have a very small chance of getting accepted, I’ll still take it. Hopefully this also shows more maturity from me.

No I’m not saying to not apply you do it man! I think you still got a chance.

1 Like

That’s the spirit never give up!

+1

• Good application!

Best of luck!
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

Thanks for the input.

Your dream is to get staff?..

They didn’t ask for a list of hacks

They did not ask what laptop you have lol

First of all you’re applying for a Minecraft server, not a discord server, second of all, I heard helper wasn’t staff, third, they didn’t ask what your in real life jobs are, secondly, why were you only a trial moderator? Did you resign, get demoted? Because if you were only a helper/trial moderator on every server you’ve played then why would the admins want you as an actual moderator, why would they want you as an actual moderator after you got demoted from helper!

1. I gave them a list of hacks anyway to help show my experience.
  2. Quick time is a screen recorder, that’s been updated with the latest models of macs.
  3. I believe even showing experience outside of minecraft servers can help. Even if your applying for a job and you speak spanish, even if the job has nothing to do with spanish it can still help you. I did get demoted as a helper which I admit was a big mistake on my part, I think that they might forgive me and want me as staff.

They didnt ask for that though did they? Sure you could put that in sections that ask about your life.

Same exact thing in earlier “models” I have an old Mac myself and everything you’re talking about works

They asked what do you think the hardest hack to detect was, not what hacks you know. Plus you copied and pasted most of this from your staff application on StormMC (Orips Staff Application)

If you wanna argue you can PM me, I’m up for it

1 Like

It’s his application, he can put what he desires and believes is necessary, there is no need to judge him upon on how he did his application. He provided the answers correctly but also decided to add more detail with his experience and knowledge. More staff accepted did this, and it wasn’t a problem.

As for the application,
You seem like a determined person and you put yourself out there even if having the thought/standards of getting denied. Stay positive!

Best of luck!

2 Likes

+1 Because from what I’ve seen you’ve been nice, and your application looks good. I also feel like there’s something I’m missing, when were you demoted?

Been a couple of months, I believe it was around Halloween.