OreoMilkshakeYyz Helper Application (May 2021)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have been playing everyday for a month so far. I have loved playing the gamemode woolwars and KitPvp. I have met so many kind people. I also love to build. I put my builds on the forums every once in a while. I reply to lots of forum posts. I see a ton of “monke”.
I also had another forum account from the name of “StrengthKills” that’s been around since 2019. I switched over to this account.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use ShadowPlay 1080p60fps.
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I have TeamSpeak and Discord. I’m very active on discord. But the only time I use TeamSpeak is if somebody wants me to come into their call or for an interview.

Application

IGN: OreoMilkshakeYyz

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): I would really love to apply for the Helper role. I love the community of Munchy, I have been in other parts of my community in real life making an impact. That being holding the door for someone, picking up after somebody, just making the community a nicer place.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): I would very much enjoy helping out KitPvp or Woolwars. I cannot really pick one because they are the games I am most active on the server.

How active can you be per week?

Monday: 3 Hours
Tuesday: 3 Hours
Wednesday: 6+ Hours
Thursday: 3 Hours
Friday: 3 Hours
Weekend: 8+ Hours

I can achieve being active in the chat. Answering every question that comes my way. Being a leader, being mature in every situation possible.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I have cheated on the server in the past because I was not really the kind of person I am now. I used to be insanely toxic on servers. Every time a guy would kill me I would be the type of person to message them and say “Screw You!”. The cheating punishment was well over a year ago and you guys unban after 1 year anyway so I did not think much of it.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have never applied for the Helper role before or JMod.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I know that I have only been starting to be extremely active on the server for a month now. I’ve met so many people. This includes staff members and other players. I have made a builder application in the past and everyone was giving me feedback with “Active and very nice”. So I would say my reputation in the community is quite good.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I Was motivated by TwinkieWinkie when they told me “I feel so wanted on this server. Everyone is just so nice around here. Which is what motivated me to become staff” I talked to them for a while and saw just how little toxicity the munchy community has. I feel like this server has a place in my heart where I can really succeed as a staff member and as a person in general. This is also the quickest time ever in my online life where I have made so many friends so quickly. I see all of the positivity on the forums everyday new things coming out and such. Also, over this past month I have been making builds, wool wars maps and other things to apply for builder. I posted every build I’ve made on the forums and all they get is so much positivity. When that happened, it forced me to make a builder application which later got accepted. That application had so much feedback on it, I honestly could not really believe how many people actually took time out of their day to look at it. That’s what motivated me to become a Helper here on MunchyMc.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would give myself a solid 8.5/10. I have moderated other discord/minecraft servers in the past.
The biggest discord server I have moderated for had around 700-1000 players. It was a Minecraft server around the time it was called TheEvents. I am going to be honest the community was insanely toxic. They hosted many cash prized events and it was obviously insanely “competitive”. There were many people that said things in chat that were very inappropriate, and I had to work fast to warn/mute/ban them.
I had been staff on one of the biggest Minecraft bedrock servers. It was called LifeBoat. LifeBoat had many games such as survival games. It was sort of a 2nd MunchyMc. I would get many reports on cheaters or just toxic people in chat. I was the type of person to get out of a SkyWars or BedWars game to help someone out in their game instead of mine. I have many videos on an old, old channel of mine with all of my cheater reports.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would give myself a solid 9.5 out of 10. I have had the client “Vape” before and it was a ghost client. It has many cheats that are undetectable on the server. This being Auto Clickers, Aim Assist, Kill Aura, Speed (Bhop).

Fly: It grants you the ability to fly. There are many types of “fly’s” , the most common being just regular vanilla fly.

Speed (Bhop): It makes you faster and automatically jumps, not humanly possible.

KillAura: This gives you a huge hitbox attacking all players around you at one given moment.

Long Jump: It’s similar to Speed. It makes you jump so far it’s like you are flying.

Keep Sprint: Keep sprint allows you to keep your sprint after attacking another player.

AutoClicker: Allows you to automatically click.

Aim Assist: Helps you aim in pvp.

No Slow: This prevents you from going slower while shooting a bow or eating.

Spider: Allows you to climb up walls.

Scaffold: Allows you to run and automatically place blocks.

Bow Aimbot: Helps you aim your bow.

Fast Place: Places blocks faster.

Fast Break: Breaks blocks faster.

Phase: Allows you to clip through walls.

Jesus: Allows you to walk on water.

Xray: Allows you to find anything through walls.

No Fall: Allows you to not take any fall damage.

Velocity: Allows you to modify how much knockback you take.

HitBoxes: It’s like a more legit version of kill aura. It makes people’s hitboxes bigger for you to hit.

Reach: Allows you to hit a player further than a server allows you to.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I only have one so far on the server. I don’t really think recording in purgatory counts because that is where all of the hackers go. I do have another YouTube account from my previous moderating experience. I know it’s not from Munchies Server but it’s something.

8 Likes

+1

• Very Nice I never saw them being toxic before and I think they learned their lesson. And now they are much better person.
  • detailed application
  • Oreo!

Good luck Oreo!

1 Like

Good application nice and friendly guy :)

1 Like

Thanks Mddey :smiley:

1 Like

You to Storzzz

+1 man is a legend, helped me out with a lot of things

1 Like

Although you are chill most of the time and have been very active lately, you didn’t answer which server you wanted to moderate and hardly has any server experience

I’ve also seen you been rude to players in my clan, when they accidentally kill themselves in woolwars you would just say “nice one” or “lol” which is borderline toxic and very immature. Get more server experience and stop these bad habits and you will have a +1 from me. You’re a good person and fun to be around, goodluck!!

5 Likes

Thanks Histaf <3

Hey Zach, Thanks for the feedback. I was not trying to be rude or say anything mean to your clan members? If it seemed that I was I am sorry about that. I think I know quite a bit about the server but I can admit that I miss somethings here and there. I did also say I was doing Kitpvp and Woolwars. I know that is 2 things but if I had to pick one it would probably be Kitpvp.

1 Like

If that counts as toxic I’m gonna get demoted

2 Likes

Now…

• Legendary application
  • My interactions with you have been pleasant
  • The first time I noticed you on Munchy was just a few days ago(4-5)
  • Could improve on activity

+0

1 Like

I personally never saw you being toxic (what zach said), you’re quite active but I do feel like you could improve your experience on Woolwars since you havent even played 200 games yet and you havent been playing for that long.

1 Like

+0
You seem really nice
And you’re app is detailed
But you have only just joined munchy and could do with more experience.

Regardless good luck :)

1 Like

I haven’t responded to this yet? :0
Oreo is a really good friend and I often see them on KitPVP. As for woolwars, not so much. I’ve never seen Oreo toxic and is always kind.

+1

1 Like

+1

Had one interaction with you and you seemed to be friendly :slight_smile:
I also like oreo milkshakes

1 Like

Thannnks :smiley: will work on that

Tyyy I will work on my activity.

Ty Kiwi!!!

Thanks Klewts

1 Like

As i do re-call you where toxic in the past but i can’t be talking of my past
You seem like a friendly guy who likes to help people and for this reason i’ll be giving you a +1 and i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you as a JMOD Here on MunchyMC

1 Like