OreoMilkshakeYyz Builder Application

IGN: OreoMilkshakeYyz

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Discord Name: StrengthKills#9101

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing Munchy Basically every day for a month at the moment. I have came on and off of the server for a while but now I’m pretty active. I had a other forum account of the name of “StrengthKills” its been around since 2018 or 19. So I have been around the server for 2 years.

How active can you be per week?: I can go up to 15 hours a week. I am a quick builder though I do still take my time to make sure all my builds are nice and neat.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have cheated on the server a long time ago and got banned. That was like a year ago on my friends account. I also notice that after a year you do get unbanned so I did not think anything of it.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: There are two links. This is the first one Munchy Builder App - Album on Imgur (Make sure when you reach the bottom to click on load more.) Here Is the 2nd one Munchy Builds #2 - Album on Imgur and the final link is my wool wars map MunchyMc Woolwars Map - Album on Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My most proudest build would have to be the Elven City build; it is by far my favorite build. I made large cliffs and put a city there. I had fun doing the environment part of things because the whole point of that build was to make it look overgrown. To make it look overgrown I put lots of vegetation, large flowers and grass. I also made a medium size castle.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

WorldEdit - I have used world edit for a super long time. I use to build for other servers and do not have the screenshots of the builds I’ve made before because I did not think of it. I am quite experienced with how world edit works and the advanced information into it.

VoxelSniper - Voxel Sniper I have used a couple of times. I just love how the voxel smoothing system works and how it places blocks into the correct places to make it look more realistic. Sadly Voxel is not for forge so I can’t really use it as much as I would like.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My biggest weakness would have to be structures. I am not the greatest at being creative where the certain foundations are, and also I am the worst at roofs. I have always struggled on roofs and I never knew why they just look really chunky. Then my greatest strength when building is definitely terraforming and organics. As I said before I use world edit and I know a lot on how it works. To build other terraforms I used an app called world painter whenever I felt like making an outstanding world landscape.

“”What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?** I have played Minecraft since around 2017. I have worked with other build teams and 2 other servers. I built a server named CornerNetwork, and a server named Circadia. That was a very long time ago and I do not have any screenshots of builds from those servers. When I was accepted into the build teams they greeted me very kindly to their other builders and we all got along really great and made a successful server for a while. Both those servers were focusing on KitPVP so I really had to step it up. I’m pretty sure Corner wanted a summer map because the month was June. Then for Circadia we made an epic winter globe that I sadly do not have a screenshot of to this day. I have also stated that I made a wool wars map for munchy, I had a whole lot of fun building that. It was a Japanese theme. I think I showed it in the build portfolio.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon your answer: I love to work and communicate with other builders on a project that’s just how I work. If I were to scale it 1-10 I would give myself an 8.5 because there are still things that I have to work on. One of the things I got to work on is allowing other people to use their unusual creative ideas.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Yes, I have applied for builder before and I was denied for the builds not fitting the server too well. I also applied again a month ago and got denied but I was very close. This time I made different builds that I thought were very similar to the current Munchymc KitPVP map. Then transformed more worlds with more detail. I also learned so much more. I learned how to make organics as you see with the Monkey, Shark, Turtles, and Crabs.

21 Likes

Your builds are just too cute <3 +1

2 Likes

Tysm <3

1 Like

haha oreo man

+1
3 Likes

sush u cheese burger !!! Thanks for feedback thooo

2 Likes

Cool stuff +1 :0
Although it hasn’t been a month since your last application, you probably should’ve waited a little longer (Nevermind, thanks for the response ^^’)

3 Likes

very impressive builds +1

1 Like

Alex said it doesn’t have to be a full month he told me whenever I’m ready. Thanks for feedback!

1 Like

Thanks Kiwi

2 Likes

+1
Your builds always stagger me with how good they look and how much detail you add to them. I’ve spoken to you for the first time today and you seem like quite a nice person.

As well as this from your portfolio you seem like an excellent builder!

Good luck :slight_smile:

-Storzzz

2 Likes

Thanks Storzzz :smiley:

2 Likes

I have seen many of your builds and I think they are incredible! I think you would really make a great fit for the build team based off what I have seen!
HUGE +1

Best of Luck!
-Nate

4 Likes

Thanks Nate :DDDD

1 Like

+1 havent even looked at his portfolio yet

2 Likes

Thanks lol

1 Like

Excellent builds, great application. +1

2 Likes