OreoMilkshakeYyz Builder Application

**IGN:**OreoMilkshakeYyz

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Discord Name: StrengthKills#9101

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been coming off and off of munchy for a while. I use to play on a friends account and play on it cause I was really into wool wars and KitPVP and such. I have known about the server for about 2 years now.

How active can you be per week?: I can go up to 15 hours a week. I am a quick builder all though I do still take my time to make sure all my builds are nice and neat.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have cheated on the server before a long time ago and got banned. That was like a year ago on my friends account. I also notice that after a year you do get unbanned so I did not think anything of it.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My most proudest build would have to be the wool wars map I made for munchy a while back. Although it is not my best build, I still am really proud of it because it was when I was getting into building and such. I made a forum post about it and they accepted it onto the server. I’m not sure if its still on the server today but I really enjoyed building it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have used world edit for a super long time. I use to build for other servers and do not have the screenshots of the builds I’ve made before because I did not think of it. I am quite experienced with how world edit works and the advanced information into it. Voxel Sniper I have used a couple of times. I just love how the voxel smoothing system works and how it places blocks into the correct places to make it look more realistic. Sadly Voxel is not for forge so I can’t really use it as much as I would like.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My biggest weakness would have to be structures. I am not the greatest at being creative where the certain foundations are, and also I am the worst at roofs. I have always struggled on roofs and I never knew why they just look really chunky. Then my greatest strength when building is definitely terraforming and organics. As I said before I use world edit and I know a lot on how it works. To build other terraforms I used a app called world painter whenever I felt like making a outstanding world landscape.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have played Minecraft since around 2017. I have worked with other build teams 2 other servers. I built for a server named CornerNetwork, and a server named Circadia. That was a very long time ago and I do not have any screenshots of builds from those servers. When I was accepted into the build teams they greeted me very kindly to their other builders and we all got along really great and made a successful server for a while. Both those servers were focusing on KitPVP so I really had to step it up. I’m pretty sure Corner wanted a summer map because the month was June. Then for Circadia we made a epic winter globe that I sadly do not have a screenshot of to this day. I have also stated that I made a wool wars map for munchy, I had a whole lot of fun building that. It was a Japanese theme. I think I showed it in the build portfolio.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I love to work and communicate with other builders on a project that’s just how I work. If I were to scale it 1-10 I would give my self an 8.5 because there are still things that I have to work on. One of the things I got to work on is allowing other people to use their unusual creative ideas.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Yes, I have applied for builder before and I was denied for the builds not fitting the server to well. This time I made different builds that I thought were very similar to the current Munchymc KitPVP map.

12 Likes

+1 lovely builds

2 Likes

+1 Nice builds :D

1 Like

Thank youuuuuu!!! I hope you will get free oreos for the rest of your life. :o

+1 Builds look astonishing, and your app is very detailed! Gl! :D

1 Like

Thank you!

Plagiarize checked and they are infact their builds.
Very nice builds!
+1

1 Like

Thanks bro, Plagiarizing is not right.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all the positive comments really appreciate it.

1 Like

sick builds bro. also the positive comments are only because it seems like you worked ur butt off. recently lots of troll applications (at least that i’ve witnessed) have occued, but I can 100% see you getting accepted.

1 Like

Wow thanks man. That motivates me to work even more.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Well it would have been nice if you made those pictures with and without shaders. the one with out shaders dont rly look that great to me… if this does get accepted gl sir.

for me its a -1

1 Like

Ok I’ll remember that for next time

1 Like

I have been working on some new projects to come to.

Thanks for the feedback guys

+0.5

I think your builds look great, I would like to see some w/o shaders though for a +1.

Very detailed application, good luck :)

1 Like

Hey @StrengthKills, while we appreciate your application, we’ve decided to deny it. However, you have potential and we think that you could show us more, that’s why we’ll give you 1 month to re-apply.

I hope to see you re-apply soon! Good luck.

10 Likes