Opinions on falcon kit?

What are ur opinion on falcon kit
Was wondering about the falcon kit and the fact that ive seen many people hate it because its big annyoing.if you think it should be removed tell me why (no hate towards peoples opinion)

Tell me your opinions on the kit on the replies
pleas do something with the falcon more it very annyoing

Greenite owo

1 Like

If I ever play kit, I love using the Falcon Kit. IMO it’s fun to fly around and annoy other players. But if I ever have to fight a Falcon Kit, it gets super annoying lol

1 Like

It’s very similar to Glider on WoolWars.
Both are kits that do not require skill (Sorry Ice <3), hence why a lot of people use them. Most of the times the people who use them are simply not skilled at melee.

It’s extremely annoying to fight people using it mainly because they just start flying away once you get 2 hits on them (Or run away, wait 10 seconds and start flying in the case of Falcon).

As I said it many times in regards to Glider on WoolWars, I’d be much more comfortable with both kits removed permanently, something that I do not believe can be done at this stage.

6 Likes

I personally like the kit, it’s not overpowered at all with weak armour and an okay sword, and the flying part is balanced as well as you can’t fly within 10 seconds of being hit, and you can still die of fall damage.

2 Likes

I personally don’t like it because it’s annoying. I wouldn’t say it’s OP but it’s quite annoying when I get hit by a falcon who then flys away. I haven’t played much with it and when I do play with it I don’t really fight anyone, I just explore the map so I guess it’s useful for that.

1 Like

i honestly just use the falcon kit to look around the map

3 Likes

In my opinion the kit is fantastic, while some people attribute the use of it to a lack of skill I think that isn’t the case. Using falcon is simply requires a different skill set, similarly to Glider on woolwars, the dodging aspect of the kit focuses less on bruteforce and more hit and run moves, of course this makes the kit extremely annoying to non falcons. I hate to say I strongly disagree with Donalds when he said glider and falcon dont require skill, as we know there are characters who use both kits masterfully, but it is true many players just use it for the flying aspect and are easy to defeat. The running away part of pvp will happen regardless of kit, some kits even have an ability with that soul purpose.

I love the kit because it involves two very fun types of pvp, the first is the dodging and hitting from behind. And the second is falcon vs falcon, the spacial awareness and first hit wins aspect is very different from the standard click fast and use soup or pots. I don’t ever want to see the kit be removed because unlike many other kits, it makes the game truly fun.

3 Likes

yeah no i hate when i die to it but if they die to it its fine all good no worries

1 Like

not really that annoying, if they swoop down and hit you, you can just hit them on their way down and they’re pretty much dead from there

1 Like

bruh.

3 Likes

you’re sometimes an exception :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

To clarify glider and falcon can be used by anybody regardless of skill. However, in the case of glider (and possibly falcon) there is quite a skill ceiling not seen in other kits where players who practice and are good at the kit will absolutely see benefits. there is a vast difference between the usage of glider seen by players like ZachDontFall, Me, and few others that is not seen in players who dont spend the time to learn the kit and turn it from a running away kit, into an agro superpower

TLDR: BadBoyHalo is a big noob and needs to nerf glider

6 Likes

In my honest opinion I really feel like it isnt that annoying because I play the F5 game, I look forward and look behind in f5 then when they come down to swoop i turn around and smack, its really effective

1 Like

falcon is quite literally the reason i bought ninja back when you could buy kits with tokens

1 Like

Worse kit ngl, It involves no skill to use it as you just need to hit someone then fly away, some people use it to fly and mock people. Every free kit friday or a day with falcon free you just see 10 falcon kits flying around the map and hitting random people then flying away. It’s only good for annoying people, ngl after you get hit when ur falcon u basiclly cant pvp win cuz it’s gear is so trash which makes it basiclly just a kit to annoy people

Yea ngl bad and doesn’t fit my playstyle, where I full charge (not the best strat I know). so what usually happens is that someones hit me then my kit becomes completely useless by someone who has a much better kit in terms of PvP use.

falcon bad.

all I have to say

1 Like

If you use the elemintalist kit with the tracker bow you can him them in the air 100% of the time which will result in dying.