Opinion on the mob vote mobs?

What do you people think of the new mob vote mobs Allay,Glare or the copper golem?Which one is you favorite of these and why do you think they should be added to the game.Also opinion on goats inn 1.17,please let me know your opinions in the replies.
Personally i love the concept of all 3,but i love the copper golem because its a cute smol robot that presses buttons and messes around,my option would be the Allay as it dances and likes music,but i think the Glare is a bit useless as you can use F5 to check if mobs can spawn but it is kinda cute.

<3

5 Likes

allay bc it’s something that can transport items without 825 hoppers

1 Like

i just pray dream doesn’t rig the whole damn thing again

4 Likes

allay is best mob imo (cute, helpful, and blue)

but the copper golem is quite interesting, and something i couldn’t help but notice, is the fact that they said they like to press “copper buttons.” It’s not too big of an addition, however I think it would be cool to have buttons that could be oxidized.

1 Like

They all seem like good additions, however like icebreaker said please don’t let dream rig it :/

3 Likes

Allay doesnt dupe the item it tries to find the same item dropped somewhere

2 Likes

everybody overestimates the allay, and i feel as if at this point, if it is to be added, people will be disappointed

I like the allay the best. It has a lot of potential and, as someone who loves singleplayer survival, I will definitely be using it in a lot of my item farms if added.
I also wouldn’t be against the copper golem being added! It’s super cute and, while definitely not as useful as the allay, could definitely be used in a lot of fun ways. I think it has the best design looks-wise.
The glare, though, just doesn’t seem very good to me. Sure, it could be useful but the change which makes mobs only able to spawn in light level 0 makes it much less so. It’s just F5 with extra steps.

3 Likes

allay because cutie

3 Likes

If Allays are actually easy to get and use, they might have some nice uses in farms to replace hoppers / hopper minecarts. Though I feel like there are already enough options for just this use case. I hope that they are also multiplayer friendly and don’t cause too much lag to be used in farms.
The copper golem is the cutest by far though and apparently can be used in builds as a block / static mob. That’s also amazing.
The other one is whatever…

6 Likes

allay its the best one its cute and helpful but i Ahate the copper golen

1 Like

I love the idea of an Allay because I personally admire the possibilities that it could bring forward. However, I would also be happy with the other two if they were chosen!

3 Likes

Copper golem FTW!

5 Likes

Glare! :D

No allay pls

2 Likes

Dude allay looks amazing

2 Likes

Im voting the Allay bc its looks pog

2 Likes

I think the Copper Golem is pretty neat.

3 Likes