[Open] Honey Block Parkour Challenge

The Honey Block
Parkour Challenge!

'Ello Survivalists, Parkourists and other Munchy players alike,

Mark this day as today, after testing from BadBoyHalo himself, we have officially opened the Honey Parkour!

Today starts an epic quest to see who can rise to the challenge and beat all odds to become the fastest Honey Block Parkour speed runner.

How to enter

Starting from the time this forum post is up until the end of March, players can take a chance at the challenge to beat the Honey Parkour, record their run and submit their best time to the forums under this post’s replies to be automatically be given 500 gold just for submitting a completed time.

Entries that pass all 8 rooms and reach the winners box at the end whilst following all rules below will also automatically be entered into the grand prize challenge. The player with the fastest time at the end of this month period will win the grand prize of 100,000 gold and an additional unique gift.

The rules

All entries must consist of the player not using any:

-Gadgets
-Elytra
-Ender pearls
-Chrous Fruit
-Bows or fishing rods (to boost)
-Potion effects other than nightvision
-Particles
-Glows
-Disguises
-Pets
-Fly/Carpet or any other ranked perks
-Armor
-Tridents

Allowed items include:

-Food to regenerate health
-Health potions to heal when low health from jumps

Players must not:

-Cheat
-Alter recording footage
-Abuse bugs including block glitching

All submissions must be recorded and uploaded to youtube from the player’s perspective.

Only one submission is allowed per player for the entry prize, but players may update their submissions as many times as they like if they wish to better their time.

You are not allowed to use more than one account to submit entries for extra gold.

The judge’s decision is final, if it is deemed that you have broken any of the rules above, your entry may be subject to removal and possible disqualification from the event.

Warning

A warning for anyone submitting an entry, I will make payments as soon as I can, but if I attempt to make a payment and your accounts payments are disabled, I will not attempt to re-pay you. If you have been paid by me I will mark your entry with a like on the forum post. If you wish for another account to be paid instead of yours, please mention this in your entry.

If anyone has any further questions for me in regards to this challenge, please feel free to let me know ingame or in the replies below!

Please note, this is not an official server challenge, I am providing prizes out my own money. The build was made by myself (@TheBoop), @spookywilloww , @KingTyphoeus and @Tarteris.

18 Likes

first winner :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wooo time to grind parkour!

1 Like

Pain.

1 Like

Rules Update

Entries will now be allowed from replay mod and third party player’s recordings from above due to popular request.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, seems like we’ve had a discussion and as there is lots of traction we’ve decided to make the prize pool 100k for 1st :egg:

5 Likes

Course Time: 5 minutes 44 seconds

Video:

Live VOD:
Started: 43:58
Finished: 49:42

14 Likes

how do you do this so fast

3 Likes

how do you do this

4 Likes

this is straight HYPE :honeybee:

3 Likes

miyaki making this look easy :O

4 Likes

You may wanna split that 100k into a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize to motivate people to genuinely try cause I highly doubt anyone beats miyaki, she’s kinda cracked ngl

5 Likes

hmmmm I see I see.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree there should probably also be a prize for 2nd and 3rd, otherwise alot of people won’t even try.
I don’t mind if it gets split from the 100k

5 Likes

I’ll just beat you and win it all ez

3 Likes

oo this looks fun I’ll try to beat miyaki’s time

3 Likes

Time to make this a meme

2 Likes

Time - 15:22
First Run

10 Likes

Prize Update

Sooooooo… We’ve now decided to make the gold prizes for the parkour:

100k 1st,
25k 2nd,
10k 3rd!

This does not change the entry prize and the unique prize for 1st place.

Goodluck!

6 Likes

solid :+1:

2 Likes