One Year!

One year ago today, I decided to join a Minecraft server by the name of MunchyMC. I had recently become a fan of a content creator called BadBoyHalo, they had server and I was bored, so why not, right? WELL IF YA TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE, I WOULD NOT HAVE JOINED! So lucky you don’t have a time machine… yeahhh you’re all stuck with me now. When I joined I decided to play a game mode called ‘Survival’ pretty basic name you get the gist. Well, what seems simple and fun to you, was uh- BIG to me, I have been playing Minecraft for six years now, I have ALWAYS been a creative mode player, thats FIVE YEARS of being scared of survival mode… LITERALLY. So, safe to say I had no idea what I was doing… okay I was not that bad but uh- it was bad. In this past year I have not only learned about the game, but about myself as a person, so this is my thank you, to all of you even if our only interaction was saying ‘Hi’ once or something, thank you.

Special messages.

Karo: You have changed me in so many ways, you have been there for me when ever I needed you and I am so lucky to call you one of my best friends in the whole world. We met when I was bored and decided to say some weird facts in chat, I remember you were one of the only two people who reacted but you always acted as if I was hurting your brain, and uh- I might have been, just a little… but who knew some harmless brain-violence would lead to a friendship that I will NEVER forget no matter what.

Kitten: You have always been awesome to me, and I am glad to be your canonical mother. (Don’t ask.) we met when I was messing around as turtle god, we became friends, and boom! I have a child now… NO REGRETS BABYYYY! But for real, you’re a pog kitten, kitten XD

Poison: …how did we meet again…? OH YEAH YOU CHANGED THE WAY MY BRAIN WORKS BY GIVING ME A CRAP TONE OF GOLD. I was fine with gifts before you, you broke me. For real tho you have always been so nice to me, and even if you keep giving me to much gold, I will always be so grateful for everything you do for me.

Kiikyo: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, you are pog idc what you say. I know I can always look forward to seeing “AXIEEEEEEEEEE” pop up in my chat when you are on. We met when you had just joined the game! I was giving away free stuff and I remember seeing two new players with super cool skins and names, and may or may not have been a LITTTTTTLE biased with where I was throwing stuff… You are someone I look up to and you are one of my best friends, stay pog.

Rinan: HEYYY NEW PLAYER I WAS BIASED TOWARDS NUMBER TWOOO… yeah I was trying to give y’all the good stuff… you’re a super cool dude, stay awesome!

Corgi: well, you probably won’t see this, but hey, you are an awesome friend, I don’t quite remember meeting you, but I do remember seeing people with the clan tag “AURA” on my first day and thinking “omg… THAT IS SO COOL AND I LOVE THE COLORS AHHHHH I WANNA BE IN THAT CLANNNN HTFCUGFCF” I then thought it was probably full but hey, LOOK AT ME NOW SUCKERS! I’M IN AURA BABYYYY! Even if you don’t play munchy anymore, you rule.

Well, thats it for the personal messages but just because you’re not there don’t mean you are not important to me!

Special meantions:
Sunny
Tarteris
Brock
Tilly
Frosty
Tune
Rat
Drew
Led
Candle
Dan
Ray
Crafty
Fae
Simpchocolate
Notasimp
Penguin
AURA Members
Robin
Mysan
And all of my friends!

This server means so much to me, so many crazy things have happened but one thing I want to say is, when I first joined I saw an amazing community, and now? I am proud to say I would like to think I am a part of it! <3 (You can’t get rid of me.)

18 Likes

who is that

2 Likes

O: I don’t know… XD

4 Likes

Congratulations galaxie :tada: woolwars poopers

1 Like

I am upset. -Galiaxie

2 Likes

Happy One year Axie :partying_face: :conksunglasses:
34EC76BA-8BD2-40A3-87AC-8BBBD6012A27

2 Likes

you can’t get rid of me. <3

4 Likes

Whyyyyyyyyy I did nothing : ( besides look bodaciously awesome but I can’t really stop that :wink:

1 Like

you left out the GOD DAMN I

2 Likes

Happy munchy anniversary cutipie :)
Also @anon43594475 now has a forum account OwO

3 Likes

I do lol

3 Likes

And this is one I’m never getting rid off, ALSO AXIES MAPART HAS WAY TOO MUCH TERRA NEEDED

3 Likes

There is no I in team but there’s an M and an E for me so this comment is about me!

1 Like

Nahhh everything is about axie that’s prob sleeping rn

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm I’ll ask the magic conch and edit this when it answers

The conch said yea

1 Like

magic conch said everything is about me? wth did I miss-

4 Likes

You missed my birthday on April 28th

Galiaxie!

i.e CutieAxie, Amethyst witch

Happy Munchy anniversary! even tho aura is dead af now, you were one of our most loved members! You’re sweetness, kindness and humor really helped make my interactions with you really positive and I will forever treasure our friendship!

Stay safe Galiaxie, I hope to catch you in a munchy visit soon <3

p.s you’re a cutie, and you can’t deny :roll_eyes:

All the best:

corgi

3 Likes

KAROLLLL welcomeee

3 Likes

GG axie

2 Likes