How often can you host events?
Monday-2:30PM-9:00PM
Tuesday-2:30PM-9:00PM
Wednesday-2:30PM-9:00PM
Thursday-2:30PM-9:00PM
Friday-2:30PM-11:00PM
Saturday-11:00AM-11:00PM
Sunday-11:00AM-11:00PM

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Three reasons the 1st reason is because I have allot of patience with players even though I’d be an event member I will always be happy to help someone out. The 2nd reason is that I’m on Kitpvp most of the day so there may be more events in one day then there already is. Thirdly is I know almost all of the events I played pretty much every single event like Sumo,Dodgeball,classic redrover,1v1 brackets,2v2brackets etc. Lastly is maturity in game and in chat I’m very appropriate to all the players on the server what I mean by this is I won’t put anyone down at all and will take things serious when they need to be.

What can you bring to Munchy as an Event Member?

What I can bring to Munchy as a Event Member is a better experience to the players by hosting events that they would like to play since hosting events costs tokens for the players it might be stopping them from having a enjoyable experience on Munchy.
As a event member I can bring a positive attitude to Munchy by hosting events and overall making the player’s experience better on Munchy than it already is.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation on MunchyMC is pretty good I’m never disrespectful to players. I always try and be helpful in chat when a player needs it.
I always try and have a positive influence on the players around me.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I always found events really fun either if its sumo or 1v1 brackets so to sum it all up I found the events really enjoyable. I want every chance to make a player happy by hosting the player’s event that he suggested or just making the player’s experience better than what it already is.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One of my strengths is my ability to work as a team this shows that I can listen to other people and contribute to other peoples ideas.

My weakness is that I never managed a server if it was staff or if it was just a helper so that is a disadvantage.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@_UwU_teeny_2014 -He always helps me when I need it if its either on forums or in game. Really just a nice person in general.

@DutchMTC -Helped me change my name on forums. I was trying to figure that out for around 1 hour until I asked him for help,

**Anything else you would like to add

(◑‿◐)

Remember I would love as many ratings as possible
5 Likes

+1

OhLarzz is VERY mature and SUPER active on the server and has a OUTSTANDING application. Extremely well suited for the Event position.

2 Likes

Tysm @ItsJutal

2 Likes