oChocolate's Event Application

IGN:
oChocolate

Timezone:
EST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
Woolwars

How often can you host events?
I can typically be active and host events daily from 7am-12am EST

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I think that one of the things that sets me apart from other applicants is my activity and dedication to the server. I am an extremely active woolwars player and I am very involved with the community. I have been playing woolwars daily since early 2020 with the exception of a few breaks. The most recent time I have been able to start being active again was mid June this year. I also think my activity can attest to my dedication of the server. I am very dedicated to helping the Munchy community and leaving it a better place. I try to do this as much as I can with my streams by decreasing the amount of toxicity and being a good example to those watching the stream.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I think that I can bring many good things to Munchy and the community as an event member. One thing that I can do is that because of my activity I can host more fun and balanced events for players to enjoy at times when I typically don’t see them being hosted. This means that more players will be able to experience more events at times and have a better experience with the server overall. Since I am active and involved with the community I also have a great amount of knowledge when it comes to woolwars. My knowledge of woolwars would make me better fit to host events because I know things that an inactive player wouldn’t know such as which kits would be too overpowered for specific events and what would make good or bad maps for events. I also think that another thing I can bring is that I am a media team member. This means that as an event member I can host events for viewers that come to my streams. This would make them have fun experiences on the server and encourage them to come back and play on the server again!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think I have a very good reputation within the community. I am well known and have never had any negative experiences or been in any drama with anyone on the server. I have been told that I am very kind and respected member of the community. I am never toxic to anyone and always remain respectful to those around me. I also make sure to help new players out as much as I can when there is no staff online and tell people that they can always ask me anything and I will be happy to help them.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I want to be on the event team because I love the Munchy community and I would love to leave as big of a positive impact that I can. There are so many amazing people in the community and everyone is so supportive of each other. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a community as kind as this one and I would love to give back as much as I can. I have already started to do so by applying to be on the Media and BIT teams. There has been a decrease in the amount of manual events since the event update and I think by hosting more enjoyable events for everyone to enjoy I can help woolwars become a better place.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
Strength: I am very active and knowledgeable on woolwars and am able to host events at various times when they typically wouldn’t be hosted.
Weakness: I can get distracted easily and lose my train of thought

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Mddey has hosted juggernaut events and let me be the juggernaut many times for my streams

LunaInSpace has hosted events when I’ve asked and even let me be juggernaut on numerous occasions

CharlieWk has hosted events for me on my streams

Sript has hosted several events when I’ve asked

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my application and good luck to all the other applicants!

Edit log:

1. Grammatical/Spelling error fixed
21 Likes

bear
very cool +1

5 Likes

+1 had to carry this guy in a woolwars event once… jk GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes

+0
I personally would like to see you mature into your position as a media member before you get integrated as an event member

Regardless, good luck

1 Like

+1

Good luck bear!

4 Likes

+1 furry

4 Likes

+1
Good at woolwars, cool media rank player, and everytime I am on woolwars I see him (active player)!

2 Likes

Active and Always Friendly + bear = +1

gl :)

2 Likes

+0.8
Chocolate has a good, respectful reputation in the MunchyMC community, and I would love to see him being apart of the event team.

However, just like what UnRatioable mentioned, Chocolate only have been recently added to the media team. So no matter how much I would love to have him in the event team, I would also still want him to gain more experience in media team first to show his maturity and responsibility when it comes to his role(s) then apply for event team. Which is why I removed 0.2 points

These are just my opinion when it comes to Chocolate getting event team role. If people think that Chocolate is qualify to be in the event team , then that would also be fine by me as well. Good luck on the application.

edit: I change the score because I feel like deducting 0.5 points would be too much for just the reason of being a media member in a really recent time period

5 Likes

I seriously think Chocolate would be great at being an event member, He is really active on WoolWars and extremely mature.

Also, even though chocolate “just” got Media (23 days ago), I still think he would be ready for event as he has already shown that he can handle media and that he is mature with his rank. And Chocolate being media isn’t really a drawback to him getting event but really an addition to why he should get event as he is already trusted to have media

Big +1 for the bear

10 Likes

bruh what :skull:

+1 for choco

2 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback and responses <3

4 Likes

+1 Yes
Chocolate is pretty active in woolwars community him being a media member will actually make the events more fun too
I see chocolate as mature person, nice, and trustworthy

Good luck Choco!

2 Likes

+1
I haven’t really interacted with Chocolate that much but from what I’ve seen, he seems very nice and trustworthy and is fairly active on woolwars and he would probably be great with this role.
Good luckkk

1 Like

+1
Yes.

2 Likes

Accept this person

1 Like

chocolate would be amazing for this team, he is very, very active, well known and loved in the community, and the most important one is he is a bear!

+1

1 Like

+1

I have only ever had positive interactions with chocolate, you’re very kind and I think you would be a good fit for this position. Good app too!

Good luck! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for all of your responses! <3

3 Likes

chocolate is ccococococlocoocoocoocoooocooococoocool

4 Likes