Nvm

Nvm I did not meet one of the requirements. Just delete this.

4 Likes

Hey! I’m going to have to give a +0 These are pretty good videos but from the looks of it I don’t see any MunchyMC videos there (correct me if I’m wrong). You should take a look at the Media requirements first! Good luck though.

Thx for the feedback! I actually was planning on putting out MunchyMC content in the future, but I had to put them on hold due to other ideas I had lined up before it. I will probably upload one on Monday and will make them every 1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

I am going to probably ask for this to get removed because I didn’t meet one of the requirements. I didn’t have a munchy vid but I was planning on releasing one very soon. I also didn’t want to risk getting denied. So if you are a moderator or part of the media team just remove this. I will upload some munchy vids and try to apply later instead. If it’s ok for me to release the vids in the future and still get accepted then that’s fine. Otherwise, I want this to get deleted. Also, thank you for the support from the MunchyMC community. I appreciate it but I might not be ready.

~JelloJoe

1 Like

If you want to delete it yourself, you can click the three dots at the bottom of your topic and click the trash can sign to delete it. Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to do it. Hope I will see you again if you apply again for the Media team :)

i dont see the option so i just hav to wait for a staff member to delete it.

Closed per request.