NumberSpore350's 4th Event Application

I**GN and past IGN’s:**NumberSpore350 and my past IGN are linked here https://namemc.com/profile/NumberSpore350.2

****Timezone:**EST

How often can you host events:
I can host Events on the weekends 2 hours or more, and sometimes I can go on the server when its not the weekends and If I see a bully in a event bullying someone I would say show respect and the other thing I would say is how would you feel If somebody did that to you and If they would not stop bullying I would ban the person off of the Event World and I love this server so much the only reason why I was not on the server that recent is because my alt account got hacked and there was nothing I can do about that so that is why I have a new account and I continued playing on your server and I thought why not help this server out it is the least I can do and I hope that The Event Team can make more awesome Events and My favorite event is sumo.
What sets you apart from other applicants:

I’ve been play this server on 2017 but I left this server for a very long time and now Im back because I left this server for a long time is because I was very busy and once I returned to this server in 2018 things have changed and you have more games than ever so I decided to play on your server more ad sorry for leaving your server for a while I hope I can still have more fun on this server and I hope you can make a more fun Events and more fun games and how I act is gonna be listed down below.

Maturity I think that I could do better on being mature but I changed over the few years I have started being even more responsible but I used to only be like only 10% good at being mature and now I am like 70% good at trying to being mature.
Activity: Sometimes I might be very active and sometimes I’m not I would say Activity is about a even but I know that does not mean I can not improve on being more active but I have confidence in myself that I can reach that goal.

**Friendly:**I like to make friends so I think that I am good at being friendly because I always would want to have a new friend and help others If needed. For example someone is getting bullied in a event I would say stop picking on him his or her feelings matter as much as yours.

*What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I think that I can bring everyones frown face upside down and turn there frown face into happy face and I hope I can spread the love for this server and I hope I can help everyone out and make new friends and when I see a hacker hacking in the event I would ban the hacker away from the event world or somebody breaking a rule that big of a deal than I would ban them out of the event world or give them a warning but If somebody does get killed by a hacker than I will write in the chat sorry to the players that got killed by the hacker but I won’t say that every time .

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@Liamtheblueninja was the most nicest event member I ever seen and he was the one who convinced to join the event team and I hope I can see him again when I join the event team and he was the first ever event member that I ever met and I hope I can become friends with him when I join the event team and I hope I can meet other Event members and make new friends and help everyone out all the people and I love to be a event member is to include others in the event world and @Liamtheblueninja was so nice he letted me be a slayer for 1 round and letted me choose the event and I said sumo and he chose sumo for me.
Anything else you would like to add:
I am a Chinese boy who loves Minecraft I played Minecraft for 1 year now and now I love the game so much when I first started I thought people were going to be mean to me but no one did that is why I continued and I started loving this game so much and I have a Event Member named NoEffort’sName my last application I copied off out of his application and that was something I regret that I even did it at first so NoEffort’sName I am so sorry that I copied off of your application and I hope you can accept my apology and I would like to share why I like being a Event member and why I don’t.
One thing I love joining the Event Team: I love joining the event team because so I can help people and make new friends.

One thing I hate joining the Event Team: One thing I hate joining the Event team is when people aren’t nice to me and they keep saying we hate you go die like I hate that but I hope those kind of people change.

**Congrats you made it to the end how do you think of it **
Leave a comment down below how you thought of it
If there is a mistake just tell me and I will fix it

**Love,David**

There are several “Run on sentences” that need to have commas and periods to make sense at.

Overall, -1 because:

You just joined after a long period of time
I’ve never seen you on
Not active on the forums
Some questions are answered incorrectly, showing that you haven’t looked at accepted and denied applications before making yours. For example,

This question is asking you if an event team member has ever hosted an event for you, let you be the slayer in a game, etc. Example;
@82602IsBack let me be the slayer in classic rr, and they also hosted Spleef for me!

This is kind of not the best thing to do. For example, in Spleef, 1v1 Brackets, 2v2 Brackets, Sumo, and Classic rr ( ok all events ), each person is individually going against another player right?

*2 Legits go against each other
*One legit wins
*Legit goes against hacker player
*Hacker wins
*Hacker goes against another player
*Repeat process, hacker wins tournament

See the problem? You’d have to go through multiple people to be able to do this. This is very confusing and just overall shouldn’t be done.
Honestly, PLEASE proofread your event application. I couldn’t understand half of this XD
Good luck!

Edit
Also, I noticed this said 4th application, so I looked at your other ones and I saw you clearly didn’t understand how applications worked, so props to you for improving some aspects of your application.
Still though, you did copy someone else’s work and I don’t think that’s a very good trait for an event to have. But still, I like your persistence!

1 Like

ok thanks I will go edit it right now thanks for the tip and I did apologize to NoEffort’sName I hope he reads it but anyways time to go fix it

and forgot to say that the person gave me slayer

1 Like

That’s all part of the package :smile_cat:

I like to see that you’ve been trying to improve. You have good spirit, and this was a solid application, but there is a lot of improvement to be done, especially since you are seemingly new to the community. Continue being active, and prove you are ready :smile_cat:

2 Likes

how long do you recommend being in the community

ok I fixed it thanks

As long as you think it takes to become more known and recognized in the community, and prove you’re worthy of the position.

I think more than 2 weeks and I joined the community almost 3 weeks but I thought I can do it early because it takes awhile for them to accept it or denied it but in like 2 more days it is gonna be 3 weeks to me joining the community

1 Like

Noeffort’sname lul
-1 never seen on. Unimpressed by questions. Got defensive on alot of questions.
None the less
Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

which question do you want me to fix

+.5
The only reason for the .5 is that your app was very detailed. However, there were multiple severe grammar errors that made it difficult to understand. I would be more active on the forums and in game. This is the first time I have seen you anywhere in this community, even though This is your fourth application.
I would be involved in the community, and put your written application through some free grammar checker. After you do that I would apply again (if you get denied)

Ventreal

2 Likes

Thanks😁

No problem, good luck!

I will for sure edit mine thanks

I only fixed some of them

Hey Number, you have a strong application. Very impressive. However, I’d like for you to work on maintaining your activity. It seems you go for long sprints of inactivity. Clearing that up will greatly increase your application!