NucDev's Build Team Application

IGN:
NucDev

Timezone:
GMT

Discord Name:
Nuc#2104

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
1-2 Years since i first played on MunchyMC.

How active can you be per week?:
I can usually work for around 2 hours a day, and more on some occasions.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I had one ban about a year ago, though i’m not sure the ban reason because i never made a ticket, i earnt a free unban on purgatory.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My proudest build would probably be the bowling alley as shown above in the album. It didn’t take me too long to make using world edit, and it turned out great.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
Very, i know all the world edit commands, how they work, when and why to use them and certain conditions where i shouldn’t use them.

I have not used Voxel or other building plugins yet except world edit.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am good at building maps for games like WoolWars, not so great at terraforming as i haven’t had much experience yet, i like to make my builds fun, though i have been able to make a good kitpvp map using structures that i build and basic terraforming (Just making hills and landscape).

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have not been a builder before, i have worked on two WoolWars maps for this server though (both are linked, bowling one is still in progress.)

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8/10, i say this because i have worked in staff teams on other platforms like discord before, and i have a good interaction with players on the server, and i keep this good interaction even if there is an arguement or disagreement.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have not applied for Builder before.

5 Likes

Hey!

I would personally rate your application with +0 This is because you only included 2 different builds, which is too few in my opinion, it doesn't show all your skills and therefore it doesn't allow for a better image of your skills! Also, some of the questions haven't been answered correctly or sufficiently. I'm mainly referring to these 2:

You should maybe also talk about how familiar you are with plugins like VoxelSniper or GoPaint. In case you aren’t familiar with them, that’s no problem, but I would still mention it (while this is my personal opinion, it is definitely helpful to mention other plugins just to prove your knowledge of the position you are applying for).

Now for the other question. You should elaborate on why you work so well with others! Only answering with a 1-10 scale won’t be enough!
Talk about what makes you stand out when working in a team, talk about where you gained experience with working in a team and most importantly why you can work well with a team! What do you value about working together with others? Do you notice improvements in motivation or skill when working together with other people? Anything along the lines of that would probably be a good addition!

Overall, add a few more builds and include some more details!

Good luck!

Have a great day :)

4 Likes

I’ll give u a +0.35 just add some more detail to the questions.
GL!

I have edited the application to adjust some of the recommendations you gave on some of the questions.

1 Like

Great!
In case you have some more screenshots of builds make sure to include those!

Alright that makes it better! +0.45 from me now maybe some more text and maybe some more builds. -BradyXD

You definitely have some good woolwars map ideas. I’d recommend you expand your portfolio to a broader range of builds though

1 Like

As zombie said, id recommend adding more builds and more detailed builds. Also stop by and check the accepted applications to see what the build team are looking for

-1 I like your maps however I don’t think you quite meet the munchy builder standards

1 Like

agree with the big man above

Tbh, i just need to show evidence of that, I don’t really have any of my old builds so currently all i can do is build them now and then show you, (all i have to show is the woolwars maps) can you suggest something better to build to show the skills, because what i’ve linked doesn’t really show my skills at all.

I know this question wasn’t directed to me, but the builder position is also a creative position. I feel like you should know best what you can build to show your skills. You mentioned that you have a lot of old builds but you can’t upload them; what did you build back then? Just try to create something similar, since you seem to be proud of those!

1 Like

I’ll build more stuff over the next couple weeks then apply for again, since i couldn’t find my old builds. I build lots of woolwars maps so i’ll show those. I’ll also make a mini kit pvp map, once i’m done with all that, i’ll apply again.

1 Like

Hey, hey not just make a few builds, and edit your application to put them in there.

Nah i need to redo it all so no point.

Aw, I would not say that, just edit all of this, there’s still some time.

Are you gonna add them? The pictures

I don’t have the pictures, i’ve already said that.

you should of probally build a wider range of builds before you started to apply for Build Team

Maybe, try to make some more and add them, there’s still a lot of time as I said.