NotTheRealLandon's Builder Application

IGN: NotTheRealLandon

Timezone: Central

Discord Name: NotTheRealLandon#4398

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I would say around a year I have been playing on MunchyMC

How active can you be per week?: Around 35 hours a week.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Yes. I got banned for logging in with a hacked client on accident. I have grown up and realize what I have done wrong. I understand all of the rules and I’m sorry.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
=-=-Link: https://portfolio-nlzilzd.format.com/landonsbuilds -=-=

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I would say a hub that I have made for a server. I thought I did really good with this map by myself too! Only around 2 weeks. I was so proud of this build when I was finished.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am very experienced with World Edit and Voxel. I really enjoy using these plugins because it makes building way easier. I have learned a lot about these plugins.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I feel like I can build pretty fast. If I put my mind to something I can build it. Whatever you think I should build I can build it. My building skills improve every time I build something.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked on a server called “Raze Empire” I worked a lot by myself and I also worked with someone called andre

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I work with others very well. Sometimes I like to take control but I feel like I would be a good fit!

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have not. But since being Builder on “Raze Empire” I have learned a lot about WorldEdit and Voxel! I have gotten WAY better at building and my maps.

Thank you! I love this server!

2 Likes

+0. The builds linked is only one type of style. You seemed to take the app seriously, but there is some detail lacking. I would say just add some other types of builds and add a little more the app.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will work on that next time! I really appreciate it! <3

3 Likes

I’d like to see more detailed builds and more detailed structures from your portfolio. You could also work more on giving more detailed answers to your application as that is half of the criteria

2 Likes

I think you also might benefit from showing a bit more of things up close instead of just faraway pictures. It’ll provide more of a sense of the detail you can accomplish within builds, and it also might be a good idea to detail more of the things you know.

And as others said, a bigger portfolio/more diverse portfolio would be beneficial and more exemplary of your building prowess. At the moment you’ve said you have lots of experience/skill, but only have a couple of examples of something you’ve built on the portfolio you provided, which has some repeats of similar-looking areas.

And this is more of a nitpick, but on the question about how well you work with others, you didn’t provide a number score on the scale the application asks for.

Overall, the buildings that are shown are good, and some have a rather unique style to them. More examples of different styles you’re able to build in would be awesome, especially since it shows that you’d be able to cooperate with others’ styles and incorporate multiple styles into the builds you’d be creating for the server.

I hope this helped, and good luck with your future buildings and builder application(s)!

2 Likes

I think you should focus on some smaller details like building shapes and quantity of the reappeared blocks you often use. In your portfolio you use very blocky designs and there are many big squares. And I know it’s minecraft but you could use smaller blocks like stairs or slabs. Keep practising!

1 Like

Hey @Skeppyi , I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for your application to be reviewed.

While we appreciate the application, we are not able to judge your skills since your portfolio isn’t accessible for us.Therefore I will have to deny your application.

We’d love to have you apply in the future and please make sure to include a working portfolio next time. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like