Notsky_'s Event team application

IGN: NotSky_
Timezone: GMT+4
How often can I host events? Well id say about 5 per day for about 7 hours.
Why am I a good applicant? Beacause I never troll, I always listen to the event host, I never let someone win because I’m friends with them, I always like to keep events fair.
What can I bring to MunchyMC as a Event member? Well I’ve hosted multiple events, Im pretty decent at building, I never abuse any of my perms in events. I never team and let my friend win.
My reputation: Well I have been banned about a year ago I severely regret that, But im not toxic or bias Im also not abusive. Now I know your probably thinking to deny this app because ive been banned, But please give me a chance on the event team.
Why I want to be on the event team: Well I really enjoy events and I also really help hosting it. Its really something I enjoy. So I wanted to help such a big community.
My strength: Helping with events.
Weakness: Building.
Experience: Well Ive helped and hosted multiple events on hypixel housing, But I really wanted to help munchy with events now. I watch people play events on here, It looked fun so I wanted to apply here.
Anything else: I really like events and I really hope my application gets accepted.

Hello!
1.I have seen your stats and all I saw was like 2 deaths on KitPVP and nothing else on ANY of the gamemodes here. You didn’t do anything.
2. You just joined the forums Get in touch with the community.

This is a -1 from me.:-1:

• Your application lacks alot of detail.
  • You should put a space between every question so it looks more organized.
  • I haven’t really seen you ingame.
1 Like

This is the first time you post on the forums.

Get involved with the community, then reapply.
Also, add more details on your application.

While you just joined the community, that’s a good thing. But you need to be active and have a great dedication to kitpvp and munchies platforms. You can’t get a staff rank after recently joining. But you can work hard to do so. That being said, best of luck and welcome to munchy!

like the first comment says, you don’t seem very active in the community and your application doesn’t have much detail. I’d say edit your application to be more organized and detailed, but best of luck! :)