No saving kit gg

dedge… no one plays this anymore and no reason to anyways

1 Like

Well played :clap:

1 Like

Tbh I feel we need more content updates then quality of life updates like for example auto soup is a feature no new players know and no regular player really use. However kits are more interesting and players are more interested to use them in the game, most of the features last update were quality of life features or features needing tokens to use.

I think kit needs more management as I been seeing more cheaters and people abusing bugs sometimes.

If I may think of something that could save kit is event members, I’ve seen them on and they provide a lot of entertainment toward me and others and keep me online. Also some players aren’t good at PvP and quit because of that so events level the playing field and give casual players and competitive more enjoyment.

In my opinion even with the lack of high players the event team has been doing PHENOMENAL so far. I heard rumors of an upcoming update that brings content to event members which is exciting as they’re doing well keeping kit alive and I think this will be a good idea if implemented.

1 Like

Hey drex, I think this was a troll post.

2 Likes

maybe, either way I’m just sharing my insight on kits decline and what people should prolly do to save kit. Kit players are bored out of their minds from 0 content or things to do left.

1 Like

:muscle::muscle::muscle: Still standing

3 Likes

theres really no saving kit anymore. lunar going down showed it. the pvp and knockback on the server sucks + the loyal people playing this server for years are growing up and moving on. gettign new players to play the server without bbh’s help is gonna be impossible

2 Likes

This.

agreed

1 Like

not troll !!

1 Like

yes event team is very good I agree… but it has been hard to find other good things… (doesn’t even seem like they is a plan to have more good things!!!)

2 Likes

100% there’s no other content sadly and no mods either, back then it used to have a decent anoint then it just became mddey but mddey got life things now so it’s no one

Thank you for your well written post, explaining in much detail why kitpvp has no players anymore, no reason to play and has simply no ‘saving’. Also must give you credit for the very long suggestions to perhaps fix this issue, because hey you are posting in the “Server Discussions / Feedback” category eh.

3 Likes

Scroll up in kit forum, and you will have the most straightforward explanation of the reasoning for why kit has no players. Furthermore, there is no reason for me to give specific suggestions when management doesn’t even care enough to listen.

1 Like

The server is still filled with hackers!!

Solid thread with solid ideas (wowow barely any changes from that tho!!!)
Specific feedback!!

1 Like

rip kit

1 Like

Please don’t necropost