Nirs1234's staff Event Team Application

IGN: Nirs1234

Timezone: Greenwich +2

How often can you host events: high

What sets you apart from other applicants: I want to host a many events and everybody will have fun

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: fun to all of the players

Why do you want to be on the event team: to make the people have fun of my events

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):make all the people have fun!

Anything else you would like to add: we can make the interview in text please

2 Likes

Never seen you on before. Little to no detail in your application and SPaG is not up to par. Sorry but I’m going to have to give you a -1.
Good luck.

Hey, idk i have never seen you on and your application is really undetailed…

Thanks good luck!

Only joined on the 7th I recommend playing more and getting experienced with how some of the events run and current team members.

~Ned

3 Likes

If recommend looking at accepted applications to see what we are looking for. You also answered some questions incorrectly. Your application lacks detail.

1 Like

guys you so mean. why???
please stop :sob:

@Nirs1234 Hey, homie I don’t think you understand the full depth of what you need to do to become an event member, so imma give you a few pointers. First, you need to look at the other applications that were accepted look at how they were accepted see what they did and how they did it but DO NOT, and I strictly mean this DO NOT plagiarize from them as that is an automatic deny and you probably will never get the chance at applying ever again. Another thing I noticed is that you just joined the forums to apply for the event rank now I also suggest you come in TeamSpeak (ts.munchymc.com) and interact with all of the players and get to know them etc. You should also, of course, be as active in-game as you would be in TeamSpeak so that you can get to see the community more than just in TeamSpeak because there is no way all 200+ players are on at the same time in TeamSpeak. So you should probably close your application and take the effort to write one out in maybe I’d say 1-2 months and re-apply so that you can allow yourself to get to know a lot more people.

If you follow these steps correctly I think you’d get a decent chance of becoming an event member maybe even more… o.o

4 Likes

+1 I think you can get accepted, this is one of the best applications i’ve seen throughout my years on munchymc. If you were denied I would sue the staff team #HOMIE!

Personally, one of the best applications I’ve ever come across. It would be an outrage if you were to be denied of this rank. I truly believe you deserve this and will become one of the best event members on Munchy. +1 #HOMIE!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity or maturity requirements to become an event team member.

When you apply, like others have said, try to look at other accepted applications to guide you in the right direction.